[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my last thread, /lit/. You don't give a shit, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0032.jpg (22KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
22KB, 191x264px
This is my last thread, /lit/. You don't give a shit, but I'm just here to say thanks. I had virtually no one to talk to for these last few years, and though it's pathetic to say, /lit/ is one of the only things that kept me going. The brutal honesty, irony and post-irony to the point of absurdity, and unabashed elitism of this place gave me solace from a world that I felt left out of. I had some legitimately great conversations on here, and I feel like because of /lit/'s constant shitting on my taste and opinions, I was opened up to a new and deeper understanding of literature and philosophy. There are some very smart people on here, despite this place only being a mongolian hentai board. Also, the sense of humor that this website has is truly one of a kind. Whoever first started screencapping the DFW interview at opportune moments is a fucking genius, and I applaud him. I never really understood what made the "avid reader" pasta so great, but it always made me fucking chortle whenever I saw it. So thanks, you fine gentlemen, for helping me get through a very bitter time in my life, and I wish you nothing but luck.
>>
>>8902998
stfu
>>
>>8902998
<3
>>
File: trudeau.png (1MB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
1MB, 1200x801px
>>8902998

>Implying you won't come back

You can never leave this place, anon.
>>
>>8902998
Thanks, although you might consider sticking around.
We have cookies.
>>
>>8902998
You'll be back. They always come back.
>>
>>8903028
I don't know, man, about to start a pretty intense investment banking job. I doubt I'll have the time or energy to come back here. we'll see though
>>
>>8903037
After years of investing, you fall into financial insecurity.

OR

You'll have more money than you know what to do with and not enough time to spend with the ones you love.

Then you will become depressed…
and you will return.
>>
>>8902998
Godspeed, c/lit/flicker. We'll always be here if you need us.
>>
I was the first to screencap CIA at opportune moments. I believe this inspired the DFW chap to do the same.

In any case you're very welcome.
>>
See you in two weeks
>>
See you soon, partner.
>>
File: 1429747533033.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429747533033.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
Thanks anon

Good luck, and I love you.
>>
>>8902998
Shut up mang. I promised I won't cry ;-;
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.