[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best books on raising children/childrearing? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: candleinthewind.jpg (2KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
candleinthewind.jpg
2KB, 400x224px
What are the best books on raising children/childrearing?

>inb4 start with the greeks
I'd like to, which greeks talk about child-rearing?
>inb4 children
Bit past memes now.
>>
>>8902870
>which greeks talk about child-rearing?
Plato. But no, don't start with the Greeks for this.
>>
>>8902870
hate to say it but you have to homeschool them to avoid them becoming liberal degenerates
>>
>>8902874
Why not? Or is it just the oiled up pederast meme?

>>8902880
This is interesting. Do you think the benefits of homeschooling outweigh the social interaction of being with kids ones own age?

I do agree though, school is a glorified babysitter with antiquated methods of pedagogy. Though I'm curious to know what kind of curriculum lit would make for a child from grades 1-12
>>
>>8902880
In this case, I would recommend a threesome or more for maximum time and effort can go into the education of the child/children. I would think being bisexual would help.

If they go to provided schools or not, just don't subscribe to television and don't allow them online till way late in life. Helps to encourage better reading habits if they aren't plugged into gadgets and that mind-rot. (A controlled movie night or w/e would be fine though)
>>
>>8902896
>the oiled up pederast meme
Yes.
Aesop fables are nice. But this isn't about child rearing.

>Do you think the benefits of homeschooling outweigh the social interaction of being with kids ones own age
I sure don't. Do arrange for camps and other socials, homeschooling or not.

The school system has been under heavy attack from the corporate-state. Your economic conditions will determine a lot of course.
>>
Emile, obviously
>>
>>8902971
>Emile
Great rec. Thanks anon.
>>
>>8902870
Read ligotti, benatar, schopie and zappfe to understand that its best not to have children.
>>
File: 28-quran-quotes-abraham-14-7.png (186KB, 1022x681px) Image search: [Google]
28-quran-quotes-abraham-14-7.png
186KB, 1022x681px
>>8902870
there is only one possible answer and it is the Holy Quran

you've got questions?
god has answers
true, they're mostly punishments,
but hey
god's like that
>>
>>8902976
No problem. Just wrote a fifteen page paper on the fuckin thing
>>
Your Baby and Child from Birth to Agr Five by Penelope Leach

The Baby Book by Dr Sears

Dr Spock's Baby and Child Care

The Continuum Concept

You Are Your Child's First Teacher

These are the best books I can reccomend.
t. parent
>>
>>8902989
> Be grateful because otherwise God will fuck you up
Slave mentality
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.