[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm VN9GTERKU Is Norm th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Norm_Macdonald.jpg (15KB, 255x215px) Image search: [Google]
Norm_Macdonald.jpg
15KB, 255x215px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmVN9GTERKU

Is Norm the most /lit/ public figure?
>>
>>8897856
Why are people, like you, so fucking desperate to find pop-culture personalities that read semi-decent literature?

What does this achieve?

Because a comedian reads Alice Munro and Samuel Beckett that improves your quality of life? How?

Take pop-culture for what it provides at face-value, because it provides nothing else.

You are not going to find anything you are looking for.
>>
>>8897933
Perhaps he's lonely and in search of someone to look up to. Living

Did the other Norm thread get deleted?
>>
>>8897966
yeah basically this, i've probably spent more hours listening to norm clips on youtube than i have talking to anyone in the last year tbqh
>>
>>8897966
>>8898018

Ah, I see.

You're trying to justify your complete waste of time by labelling Norm MacDonald, the comedian, as some sort of literati.

You wasted your time completely and utterly.

You may as well be watching TMZ.
>>
>>8898040
Now I see the light.

I'm going to start posting like you.

Being a dick and pretending that I don't care about other people because I'm mad at my own life.

I may as well sell my computer and stop posting here because the Truly Enlightened (TM) don't need any of the mass media that the sheeple consume.

Your sky-high IQ is too much for a plebian brain like my own.
>>
>>8898089
Nice projection you're spouting there.

Unfortunately you can not digress from the fact you are wasting your time.
>>
>>8898040
Shut up edgy. He entertained himself.
>>
>>8898097
And is quite insecure about it.
>>
>>8898094
I agree, the worthless wageslaves will never come close to adding the value to the world that we do.

While they're toiling at their meaningless jobs for green paper, I, my good sir, am utilizing my intellect to advance the human condition. When I read Chaucer and Nietzsche I am suckling from the teat of true meaning; for no phony "god" informs my reality.

I do not consume their "television" or "media" brainwashing because I am enlightened to the wonders of the wide world, like you my transcendent friend
>>
>>8898115
Oh dear, a red herring.

Nice try.
>>
>>8898121
i just pooped
>>
I listened to the Marc Maron interview and he thought Stendhal was a guy who owned a museum. No, he is not /lit/.
>>
File: Sniff sniff sniff.jpg (1MB, 2940x3920px) Image search: [Google]
Sniff sniff sniff.jpg
1MB, 2940x3920px
. . . Sounds like two Canadians fighting ITT.

>>8898184
Link. Could be a joke
>>
>>8898239
https://youtu.be/wu6xUYdfdt0?t=49m10s
>>
>>8898040

>You're trying to justify your complete waste of time
>You wasted your time completely and utterly.

>Unfortunately you can not digress from the fact you are wasting your time.

you understand that you are saying this on 4chan, right?

>Nice projection you're spouting there.

lmao denial levels through the roof with this one.
>>
>>8898355
>start a random WTF podcast starring some celebrity was interested in enough to listen to him
>Marc does his whole preamble before getting to the conversation
>talks about how he's just getting into DFWs short stories
>starts rambling about great Post Modern authors
>only mentions Pynchon and Gravity's Rainbow

do Marc browse /lit/
>>
>>8898415
In the PTA one, Marc admitted that he hasn't read gravity's rainbow
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.