[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K Fvy5mStiQ Is he right, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: o-NORM-MACDONALD-facebook.jpg (318KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-NORM-MACDONALD-facebook.jpg
318KB, 2000x1000px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFvy5mStiQ

Is he right, /lit/?
>>
File: 1473277257897.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473277257897.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
Pretty much especially on the relationship part.
I wish i could be as woke as he is.
>>
File: Pigeon-Norm.jpg (61KB, 846x463px) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon-Norm.jpg
61KB, 846x463px
>>8896872
The time the universe has is infinite, but the time humans, our solar system has is finite, therefor we're worth at least that fraction.

Sex isn't shameful at all. That's a socially groomed condition.

He's joking of course.

>>8896898
I'm as woke as he is. Whatch you wanna know?
>>
>>8896931
i wish i could abandon the limitations of my own subjectivity and lessen the distance i feel from others and myself.

.What can make me understand that i'm one with others and that we're all in it together?Some authors or philosophers, i don't know.
>>
>be reminded of norms existence
>haha time for norm
>spent the next 2 hours trying to find the last scraps of norm appearances and interviews i havent seen yet
>>
>>8896872
i chuckled
post more memes
>>
He sounds clinically depressed. Which is also probably why he doesn't put any effort into dressing himself and doesn't show any deference to show biz execs. If he tried he could be one of the most famous comedians in the world.
>>
>>8897176
Deleuze, Levi-Strauss and Viveiros de Castro.

good luck though they're all difficult as fuck lel
>>
>>8897176
Well this just sounds like a personal problem.
You're stewing on the limitations of yourself and still something of a misanthrope to your fellow Earth dwellers.
Sounds to me like you're into all the wrong philosophers. If the philosophy isn't empowering or useful in some way, I donno man, toss it.
>What can make me understand that i'm one with others and that we're all in it together?
Only you can drink from this trough you've already led yourself to. You are in this with us all. What you do with your time is ... Well. Have fun with it, whatever you want.

>>8897274
Explain how you think they're going to help.

>>8897262
He already is one of the most famous comedians of the world. He's probably living just as he wants. And I doubt he's depressed.
>>
>>8897197
iktfb

have you found any other comedians like him?
>>
>>8897297
>And I doubt he's depressed.
Correct me if I'm wrong but he has a history of alcohol and gambling problems, right?

He's famous among comedy fans but if you ask the average adult who Norm Macdonald is they'll just remember him as the old weekend update anchor. I bet the vast majority 25 and under hardly know who he is
>>
>>8897316
not him, but Junior Stopka is pretty great but its hard to find videos of him. He opens for Doug Stanhope and appears on his podcast fairly often

This video is pretty good but the audio is terrible so turn down your volume first
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geOu6H5r5QA
>>
>>8897413
go to bed, junior
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.