[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm surrounded by family morons for the week (the bane of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3035.jpg (18KB, 220x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035.jpg
18KB, 220x349px
I'm surrounded by family morons for the week (the bane of holidays, amiright?) and need to retreat to my room to live a cozy lit lifestyle. Working on a few sketches. Currently reading pic related and will start Howards End after, might even read a bit of Knausgaard to stay contemporary. Thinking of rewatching 8 1/2 or looking into Tarkovsky for the first time. Currently drinking nonstop English breakfest, might go pick up some snuff. Any other methods to stay lit af to survive this break? What do you do when you need to retreat from the plebs? Any aesthetic advice to further set the tone?

Looking for maximum comfy
>>
try killing yourself

its very literary i assure you

you modern day eunuch
>>
Catch the Cowboys game on the tube tonight and split a sixer with the pops.
>>
>>8888173
Maybe stop being such a poser faggot who's worried more about the appearance of being a reader than actually fucking reading
>>
>>8888180
It may come to that if my family stops paying me for rent and I'm forced to go back "home".

What would you say is the most literary way to go? Opioid overdose? Shotgun to the head? Also suicide note or not? I'm thinking about living instructions to burn my unpublished work.
>>
>>8888173
I could bet that the 'morons' on your family don't much like you, just a feeling...
>>
>>8888215
Shotgun to the head is too grunge. The literary way to kill yourself is a spiritual one, letting your body live on shallow and empty.
>>
>>8888173
Eternal reminder that this thread is bait to attract shitposting and direct attention away from worthwhile threads. Always type sage in the options field.

Saged!
>>
>>8888214
Cursing like a turbo pleb.
>>
>>8888214
Don't moralize an attempt at living along aesthetic lines. No reason not to find meaning in coziness anyways.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>8888231
>on family
>on
You just lost famalam
>>
>>8888344
Shhhhh don't ruin the fun
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.