[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best reccomendations to start with after """wrapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Classics_1024x1024[1].png (32KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Classics_1024x1024[1].png
32KB, 1024x1024px
Give me your best reccomendations to start with after """wrapping up""" with the classics.

Done with things like Dosto, Tolstoy, Hugo, Steinbeck, Dante, greeks, philo stuff like Nietzsche, Kant Scopenhauer, Plato, Aristotle, to things like Goethe Proust etc etc
>>
video games

when youre done with the greeks, you get with the geeks
>>
>>8887968
10/10 post
>>
>>8887958
Congrats, mate. You've made it. Welcome to the club. Since you've read so much, surely you know what happens now. That's right: time to kick back and enjoy the sweet fruit of your labour.
>>
>>8888032
but. what is that?
>>
>>8887958
if you read all that I'm sure they sparked something in your mind and your own curiosity is pulling you in a certain direction. Listening to that would be a much better idea than prioritising the arbitrary recommendations of galf a dozen autists on the internet.
>>
>>8888032
well it was only some days ago that I finished some rather "different" works as one may name them when comparing to the ones stated above, like Stoner and it was quite an enjoyable read. So stuff like that perhaps
>>
>>8887958
How would anyone ever be "done" with great literature? One of the definitions of a classic is that one can read it for your entire life and gain something new from it each time.
>>
>>8887958
I'd recommend some American stuff
More Steinbeck
Faulkner
Melville
Twain
Hemingway
McCarthy
Delillo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.