[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got a kobo for christmas. where is the best place to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: Kobo_Aura_H2O_review_under_tap.jpg (495KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Kobo_Aura_H2O_review_under_tap.jpg
495KB, 1632x1224px
got a kobo for christmas. where is the best place to get epubs for free?
>>
Look up "title" and ".epub" together on the Google machine.
>>
ive gathered that much but sometimes the links suck
>>
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
>>
>>8887108
Shill, go away. Reeeee
>>
>>8887108
didn't get a kobo for christmas. where is the best place to get one for free
>>
>>8887994
Look up "kobo" and ".epub" together on the Google machine.
>>
Who hated you enough to buy you a Kobo?
>>
look into how to use #bookz, that's all i use now
>>
>>8887108
mobilism and if you read spanish epublibre.
>>
>>8887108
>Oh yes...for when i need to dive deep in the ocean and read Harry Potter and The Middle Age JUST Life.
>>
Will anyone give me a bibliotik invite?
pls
>>
Return that turd and get a Knidle
>>
>>8887108
libgen
bookzz
bookfi
torrentz
thepiratebay

Also, I have a ~8GB collection here:
mega://#F!51Q0waSI
Key: !4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew

>>8889358
I'd like one too.

Can trade avistaz and jpopsuki. Just let me know at samizdat at hitler.rocks
>>
>>8889394
Gee I got a Kindle and was under the impression that Kobo was the way to go. I thought i was just settling for something. Kobo has
>bigger screen
>better refresh rate
>sharper display
so why is it so bad?
>inb4 no good selection on Kobo store compared to Amazon
>implying you actually need to buy e-books
>>
>>8889449
The advantage with Kobo is that you don't have to go through the trouble of converting epub to mobi/azw3. Kobo's customer service isn't as good though, whereas Amazon's is great. The power button on my Paperwhite 3 died out of nowhere after 8 months of use, and they let me send it in for a new one for free.

It doesn't make any real difference.
>>
Will i get the feds' attention if I pirate books on my kindle? Also got one for christmas
>>
>>8889494
Maybe, but not likely, if you use torrents.

If you use DDL sites like libgen or MEGA collections, you're in the clear, because uploading is what's illegal.
>>
>>8889476
Customer service was the one thing that made me get a Kindle, besides wanting to be able to walk into a physical store and look at our first, since I am a burger and didn't want to have to send shit overseas if something broke. But I've owned my Kindle for two years and have had no issues, except for inexplicable slowdown and freezing on occasion, which is probably when I either try to put a large PDF on it, or if I have it connected.

That was my one mistake: connecting it to the Internet. Forced an update and the interface got a complete facelift and I hate it.
>>
>>8889439
What is a Chon author?
>>
>>8889514
A korean author.
>>
>>8889515
Ah. Somehow that slur has eluded me. Nice collection anyway, i may use it in the future
>>
>>8889523
Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

Remember to import it to your MEGA account, in case mine gets nuked.

Anyway, I uploaded some meme authors to it a couple of weeks ago, so go crazy.
>>
>>8889439
Thanks. I have never loved an anon as I have loved you.
>>
>>8889556
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

MAGA.
>>
>>8887182
>http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
how do I download from this site? I tried to use it but no avail
>>
>>8889574
Click on the book's name link to get the book's details.
On the details page, click on the cover to get the metadata.
Then click on "Download"
>>
>>8889439

Anon, my precious anon. Thank you
>>
>>8889531

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>8889578
thanks!
>>
>>8889637
>>8889638
>>8889641
Enjoy.
>>
>>8889637
>>8889638
>>8889641
>>8889645
>>8889556
>>8889531
samefag
>>
>>8889665
samefag
>>
File: nope.png (15KB, 421x176px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
15KB, 421x176px
>>8889665
>>
The only thing i hate about having a kindle is it requiring MOBI files
>>
>>8889286
Using IRC for ebooks in 2016 is dumb. Web servers are much more efficient like Lib Gen, Bookzz, Mobilism, etc.
>>
>>8889728
It's a small pain, but if you have an epub file, you can easily convert it to mobi with Calibre without any errors.
>>
>>8887108
archive.org
>>
>>8889670
pathetic photoshop
>>
>>8889741
your gay
>>
>>8889813
mtPaint.
>>
>>8889439
Will trade bibliotik for some what.cd replacement (PTH I think is the most popular ATM)
>>
>>8889919
I can only offer avistaz and jpopsuki.

jpopsuki is the best wcd clone there is if you're into asian music though. Same system and everything.
>>
>>8887108
Not free but Verso is selling ebooks for 90% off until January 1. Pretty great if you want very cheap books while supporting some fine upstanding lefties.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.