[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized spirituality is a more worthwhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: now.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
How old were you when you realized spirituality is a more worthwhile pursuit than intellectualism?
>>
>>8864170
/lit/ - literature
>>
Like 24.
>>
>>8864170
how old were you when you gave up on life
>>
>>8864170
Around 20-21
>>
File: 1481671492512.jpg (89KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
1481671492512.jpg
89KB, 700x932px
About 15. Providence or atoms. Etc...
>>
but spirituality is a consequence of intellectualism, or at least it makes it wholly
>>
>>8864170
of course your inner "spiritual" life matters.
thinking you have to exclude intellectual pursuits from that shows how much of a fucking moron you are.
>>
Retard and a half.
>>
What should I read to understand gnosis and mysticism?
>>
File: Ghost shark - Deep sea Chimaera.jpg (39KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost shark - Deep sea Chimaera.jpg
39KB, 600x657px
>>8864170
>Obey
>OBEY
>OBEY!!!

These two words should be considered one in the same. But of course you're pushing the religious ideology, sincerely or not, the age you "realize" is early childhood when it is indoctrinated into your head that this is the way of things. Realizing it was only a misconception, followed by lies to cover it's inadequacies, may never come. Even to so-called intellectuals.
>>
>>
>>8864170
18 or 19, but then I wound up rejecting that notion for most of my 20's and here I find myself at 29 realizing that spirituality and intellectualism are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8864170
I'm glad I did
>>
>>8864908
>spirituality and intellectualism are not mutually exclusive

This.

The trick is to not take anything too seriously, be openminded, accepting of yourself regardless of how cliche or pathetic the thing that you are going through is, following your curiosity and of course having fun. That's what I got so far, anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.