[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get over the fact that you'll never be a published

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How did you get over the fact that you'll never be a published writer? Looking for advice on how to come to terms with my own situation.
>>
>>8862805
Publish stuff online if you're so starved for attention
>>
>>8862895

I'm more desperate for rent money
>>
>>8862805

Jesus christ, stop being pathetic.

All you have to do is keep on trying and KNOW your fucking market. You aren't a special snowflake, if you really need art then hide it in your entertainment, but you have to know how to entertain first before doing anything else.

Plus getting published as a nobody requires lots of obsession and annoyance on your part. You need to heckle and constantly send shit in.

Actually go fuck yourself because there isn't a single good writer who has ever complained about being a published writer. Your expectations for yourself and your self-defeatism has done so much damage to your product that it's probably a great irony.
>>
>>8863532
>Actually go fuck yourself because there isn't a single good writer who has ever complained about being a published writer.

The only "good writers" you ever hear from are published writers.

Why would a published writer complain about not being published?
>>
>>8863253
If I had advice for anyone it would be make
sure you're happy with your day job before you set out to become a writer.

That being said, I did not heed this advice myself because the only jobs that pay well are the ones you have to sell your soul to get or keep, leaving no time for writing. So yes, it is a catch-22, and yes, you are here forever.
>>
>>8863253
you're pathetic
>>
>>8863730
Kettles and Pots
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.