[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are going to be trapped on a island alone. What books will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: desertisland.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
desertisland.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
You are going to be trapped on a island alone. What books will you take with you?

The limit is around 2000 pages (no tricks or cheats allowed, the island gods will frown upon breaking the spirit of the rule).

Escape is impossible, and you have everything you need to live comfortably, so survival books are not necessary. You also have lots of notebooks to write in.
>>
Titty magazine
>>
>>8858079
No illustrations allowed. You can take erotic fiction but the coconuts will be your only visual stimulation.
>>
>>8858069
Bible
Phenomenology of Spirit
Philosophical Investigations
>>
>>8858092
A picture is worth a thousand words. 2000 pages and 400 words to the page means about 800 pages of titties.
>>
The SAS survival guide, desert island edition.
>>
>>8858205
in the OP
>Escape is impossible, and you have everything you need to live comfortably, so survival books are not necessary.

unless you just want it for entertainment
>>
>>8858211

Well, the OG SAS was my favorite book of childhood.
>>
>>8858222
lol
>>
>>8858069
The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates.

Obviously
>>
Why, a 2000 page pad of blank paper of course.

A book of entertainment becomes useless once you are bored with it.

Better to write a journal, or work on a story of your own.

Also, you haven't actually given any kind of time limit, so most people would probably just go mad or commit suicide anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.