[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's a reader >he spends most of his free time reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>he's a reader
>he spends most of his free time reading books
>sometimes he does nothing but sit there reading for hours
>his bookshelves are overflowing with books read and unread
>he doesn't care whether or not it's a classic or a modern best-seller, but just reads whatever's interesting to him
>he rates and catalogues his books on sites like goodreads and sometimes writes reviews
>he reads other people's reviews for different viewpoints but still tries to make up his own mind
>he tries to read all sorts of novels, plays, poems, and stories from different time periods and genres
>he reads non-fiction books on a wide variety of subjects including biography, history, science, philosophy, etc.
>he's happy to talk to you about books and what books to first read to get into an author, and what some next steps to explore further are
>he reads literary criticism and theory trying to find out how to read with more insight
>despite knowing he'll never make a career out of it, he writes every day just for pleasure
>>
>>8858051
Literary people always look so wan and haggard.
>>
>>8858051
>Thinking you're "open minded" because you read shitty popular best-sellers
Of course there are good contemporary writers, but at any given time (including right now), the vast majority are shit.
>>
I do all these except
>he rates and catalogues his books on sites like goodreads and sometimes writes reviews
>he reads other people's reviews for different viewpoints but still tries to make up his own mind
>he's happy to talk to you about books and what books to first read to get into an author, and what some next steps to explore further are
Sounds like normie shit
>>
>>8858051
How is any of this bad?
>>
>>8858090
Because he isn't spending all his time shitposting on lit about stuff he's never read.
>>
>>8858051
she*
>>
>>8858117
>women
>reading
niceme.me
>>
>>8858127
Women read far more often than men do.

That doesn't say anything for quality, but by quantity they're definitely leading.
>>
>>8858111
>>>
> Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)18:58:

bless you
>>
>>8858133
I had a name left on :'(
>>
File: smug_anime_face.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_face.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
>>8858051
>>he's a shitposter
>>he spends most of his free time writing 0 quality posts
>>sometimes he does nothing but sit there shitposting for hours
>>his browser tabs are overflowing with threads 404'd and successful
>>he doesn't care whether or not it's on /lit/ or on /pol/, but just shitposts wherever it seems amusing to him
>>he rates and screencaps his shitposts on sites like reddit and sometimes reposts the same stuff
>>he reads other people's shitposts for different spam idead but still tries to make up his own mind
>>he tries to post all sorts of copypastas, redpill threads, cuck threads and greentext from different meme periods and genres
>>he shitposts about un-ironic subjects on a wide variety of cringe levels including YA threads, poorly constructed baits about Murakami, Camus, Dostoevsky etc.
>>he's happy to talk to you about shitposting and what baits to first post to get some juicy (You)s, and what some next steps to explore further are
>>he reads the replies he gets trying to find out how to shitpost with more bait victims
>>despite knowing he'll never make a career out of it and will never make his parents proud, he shitpost every day just for pleasure
>>
>>8858157
Post the full image
>>
>>8858051
This picture is exactly how I pictured Martin Silenus in Hyperion, though more red, especially around the eyes.
>>
>>8858157
I do everyone of these except
>he rates and screencaps his shitposts on sites like reddit
>>
>>8858171
You have to prove that you deserve it
>>
>>8858264
>>8858171
Lel you guys are faggots.

Not shitposting, just being honest.
>>
>>8858257

Also he's part goat.
>>
When lilacs last in the dooryard bloom'd
>>
>>8858131
This is a joke. If anything they read those smut books
>>
What is Bloom's goodreads account?
>>
>>8859191
Did you even read the post you are replying to? Does someone need to pay you before you put in effort?
>>
>>8858089
Yes to all except:
I can't even imagine how much potential reading time that would waste.
I read whatever looks interesting, and I have a "to read' list a century long already. No need for Goodreads.
>despite knowing he'll never make a career out of it, he writes every day just for pleasure
I'm a reader, not usually a writer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.