[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any books on how to live a fulfilling and happy life with positivity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Any books on how to live a fulfilling and happy life with positivity?
I'm sick of reading philosophers poisoning my positive state of mind, i'm sick of looking for the truth, I just want to be happy.
>>
Marcus Aurelius - Meditations

Eckhart Tolle - The Power of Now
>>
>>8857227
Read Eckhart Tolle already, but all this enlightenment vague bullshit is making me more anxious than before.
>>
Do you really think the stock family man is happy? He has to give up any self-pursued dreams in order to work a 40+ hours a week job to support kids who will grow up to be degenerates and a wife who will likely cheat on and divorce him.
>>
Get into mindfulness and find a skilled CBT therapist.
>>
>>8857227
This
>>
>>8857239
Dude... it's just a google image, stop analyzing it ffs. Don't you get it? This is what your brain constantly does 24/7, get a fucking rest.
>>
>>8857247
Mine was a genuine question.
>>
>>8857247
>just stop thinking bruh
>lol wat r u sayin?
>man, maybe smoke some weed

That's an interesting viewpoint.
>>
>>8857252
>>8857251
You're both mentally ill. Normal people don't think like that, and that's why they're happy and not posting on 4chan.
>>
>>8857266
>normal people are happy
>>
>>8857267
Happy enough to not look for guidance and help on a literary board and in philosophy books
>>
I'm happy being always disappointed in me, myself, the world. It's better to appreciate the godly happiness of a child that knows no better than to be a miserable cunt because it hasn't realized that it must be unhappy.
>>
>>8857269
>implying the shameless neet isn't happier than the normal person
>>
I like being sad it seems, makes things seem more colourful and real. Maybe I'm happy but I've pretty much stopped thinking about it
>>
>>8857220
Check out Ralph Waldo Emerson. His essays are great and his journals apparently cured Harold Bloom's midlife depression.
>>
>>8857220
The Tao Te Ching
The Kingdom of God is within You - Tolstoy

Also the Enchidrion
>>
>>8857220
>only blacks like watermelon, grapes and chicken
Fucking idiots
>>
>>8857220
Mein Kampf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.