[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on the way Mein Kampf was written, how does /lit/ think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Mein book.jpg (87KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mein book.jpg
87KB, 298x450px
Based on the way Mein Kampf was written, how does /lit/ think Hitler would have done if he tried his hand at writing, either fiction or non-fiction, and if so what would the story/subject have been?
This would have been a timeline were he pursued another form of art after failing to get into his art college.
>>
>>8853199
>Reverse
>Ayn
>Rand
>>
>>8853199
This book interested me when I was a 12 year old watching the history channel. I bought it and it was shit. How do all these "18+" individuals not see it for what it is: a poorly written manifesto with extreme historical interest but no literary value. If you want a great book by a nazi read Panzer Leader by Guderian.
>>
>>8853208
the only people who say this are people who have never read it and just parroting what they read on reddit

hes not a bad writer at all even if you don't think jews should be put in gas chambers
>>
File: 1217161052.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1217161052.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>8853323
He's a shit writer and a great speaker and no one said anything about his politics
>>
File: download_20161214_231338.jpg (47KB, 683x690px) Image search: [Google]
download_20161214_231338.jpg
47KB, 683x690px
>>8853323
It's pretty shit with constant repetition and loops back to an original point. It's probably nicer to listen to.
>>
>>8853333
You ever read Lost Victories by Erich von Manstein, the guy that engineered Plan Yellow?

He has a really great insight into the way the Prussian military tradition saw Hitler as an arrogant little Lance Corporal with no understanding of the cost of war or military strategy but went along with him only because he was supportive of the reinvigoration of the military machine.

He also of course claims that most of the Wehrmacht had no idea about the Holocaust in attempt to relieve himself of all personal responsibility but still a very good insight into the war and the formulation of strategy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.