[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Nietzsche, like Socrates, even exist? Think about it He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fake.jpg (222KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
222KB, 600x696px
Did Nietzsche, like Socrates, even exist?

Think about it

He wrote all his works in some little hut in bumfucknowhere, Switzerland?

How convenient!

Then, when he started getting famous, got syphilis/dementia/whatever and died

Pull the other one
>>
Even if Nietzsche didn't exist. Someone wrote the work we say is from Nietzsche making that person a Nietzsche even if he doesn't look like the picture. In the end it's the same thing.
>>
>>8851149
What if it was just a committee of monkeys with typewriters?
>>
>>8851134
Nietzsche was just Socrates irl shitposting from the grave
>prove me wrong
>>
>>8851217

the burden of proof is on you
>>
His sister wrote everything but the Nazi patriarchy couldn't handle the thought of a strong independent woman philosopher
>>
>>8851134
How do I know you exist?
>>
>>8851260
Prove it.
>>
>>8851490
Stop talking to yourself! I know damn well you "two people" don't actually exist!
>>
File: hehe_yeh_kid.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hehe_yeh_kid.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>8851134
>>He wrote all his works in some little hut in bumfucknowhere, Switzerland?
>mfw I live there
>>
>>8851613
heh
>>
>>8851613
you don't exist, anon
>>
>>8851134
There's photographic evidence.

Plato was Socrates' character/pen-name and only wanted people to believe he didn't exist, or at least was sentenced to death.
>>
File: Really Makes You Think.jpg (48KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Really Makes You Think.jpg
48KB, 500x284px
>>8851167
What if you're just a committee of monkeys with typewriters?

What if I'm just a committee of monkeys with typewriters?

What if all of 4chan is just a committee of monkeys with typewriters?
>>
>>8851134
Do you actually believe the shit coming out of your keyboard, bruh?

Like, bruh.

BRUH!
>>
>>8852520
>Plato was Socrates' character/pen-name and only wanted people to believe he didn't exist

Whoa
>>
File: 1450458982336.png (503KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1450458982336.png
503KB, 500x667px
>>8851490
https://youtu.be/S-xUjmJkO8g
>>
>>8852570
You dropped your last red pill, friendo.
>>
>>8851494
Kek this is actually good. I'm gonna start using this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.