[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have precisely 4 seconds to name A SINGLE BOOK that is genuinely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: n.png (977KB, 684x944px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
977KB, 684x944px
You have precisely 4 seconds to name A SINGLE BOOK that is genuinely good on all levels
>>
Illuminatus.
>>
>>8850859
East of Eden
>>
>>8850859
My diary tbhfam
>>
>>8850859
What levels are there?
>>
>>
>>8850859
The fall of reach
>>
Everything That Rises Must Converge
>>
>>8850905
Oh, you again?
>>
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
>>
the greeks
>>
>>8850952
more than one person can like the book
>>
>>8850859
finnegans wake, but you're not as intelligent as me to like it lmao
>>
File: justine.jpg (42KB, 698x1080px) Image search: [Google]
justine.jpg
42KB, 698x1080px
I am in love and it's the first of four.
>>
File: knut.jpg (38KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
knut.jpg
38KB, 650x367px
>>8850859
Growth of the Soil
>>
>>8850956
Frequently more concerned with practicality and professionalism than artistic merit.
>>
>>8850859
Siddhartha. It's not the best book or perfect on any level, but it's good from any perspective. Emotionally, philosophically, artistically
>>
the joy of gay sex
>>
The Old Man and the Sea
>>
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
>>
>>8850943
fucking lel, my 2nd grade lit

i remember way too much about that book
>>
>>8851047
yeah, I was joking for the thread obviously but from what I remember I really enjoyed it at the time and feel like whoever wrote it did at least a decent job
>>
>>8851068
considering the lack of lore that a dark horse FPS had at the time? yeah, i think the author did do a good job of making it slightly more than a shitty cash-grab.

but i was 7 the last time i read it, so who knows
>>
>>8850859
War and motherfucking Peace
>>
>>8850859
The Dog of the South
>>
>>8851014
>>8851022
These, and I'm adding Stoner.
They were very well written abd were exactly what the authors intended them to be, no more no less
>>
>>8850910
This.

My daybook of personal happenings.
>>
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood
>>
File: il-cavaliere-inesistente.jpg (22KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
il-cavaliere-inesistente.jpg
22KB, 260x400px
>>
The Crying of Lot 49
>>
>>8851006
>Professionalism

Pyramus: O kiss me through the hole of this vile wall!
Thisbe: I kiss the wall's hole, not your lips at all.
>>
the classic forbidden love story, Oreimo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.