[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody here read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Androids.png (175KB, 253x392px) Image search: [Google]
Androids.png
175KB, 253x392px
Has anybody here read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Due to being a procrastinating fucking retard, i have 15 hours to read the entire book and write about 5 quotes (700 word assignment) for my English course.
Is there anybody here who read this book and enjoyed it?
If so, would you like to help me with my assignment?

My 5 quotes need to be about:
>Characters
>The climax of the story
>The language of the book (way of speaking, storytelling characteristics)

Anybody feel up to it? I can't offer much as a thanks but my gratitude and boosting you in league of legends.
>>
Just read it you moron. And because you are too dumb to get some quotes, despite having read it, i recommend you to snatch them from goodreads.
>>
its not that fucking long
>>
>>8844865
>>8844868
I'm really fucking sleepy and I can't read the entire book in one day. I'm not good at reading for a long time.
No one has to do it, just seeing if there's some dude with a passion for the book who would like to help a dumbass out.
If no one's up for it, i'll just snatch some quotes from various book analyzing websites and write my own interpretation of it.
>>
File: kH1xa2w.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
kH1xa2w.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
>>8844863
>I have 15 hours to read a 200 page book and form an opinion about it
>Literally impossible

This should take you about 6 hours altogether dingus. You even get to take frequent breaks.
Maybe reading will make you a less stupid person.
>>
>>8844873
>>8844872
^

I don't enjoy reading as entertainment media, hence why this is my first post on here. Reading 50 pages a day is a fucking stretch for me. I fucking hate reading, but since /lit/ likes it i figured i'd try to see if there's anyone here who would like to help me out
>>
>>8844877
>I don't like the most pure form of art
>>
File: doge1.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
doge1.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>8844880
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>8844877
Reading isn't an entertainment medium, it's not a medium at all.

Literature is an art. There are many books which are created for entertainment but PKD's Novels don't fall under this category.

Literature can still be entertaining, but it's not created for entertainment. Atleast in german literature doesn't describe all fiction books in the academic discourse
>>
File: 1467106183306.jpg (321KB, 782x788px) Image search: [Google]
1467106183306.jpg
321KB, 782x788px
>this threda
>>
>>8844885
In that case, I don't enjoy/appreciate literature as an art form.
>>
>>8844906
Just read the book or kys
>>
>>8844863
For characters just grab a but from the beginning where dude and his wife argue about the emotion box and then the end when he brings home the turtle

For climax do the bit where guy and the autist whose been helping the robots meet outside the building, or the bit when the robots cut up the lizard right before that

For language I dunno just find something.
If you don't give a shit about reading them just read the first 10 pages and the last 20 and then skim the book and then get the fuck off our board.
>>
File: 1457907464016.png (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457907464016.png
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>8844863
>Has anybody here read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Yeah

>Is there anybody here who read this book and enjoyed it?
I dunno Bladerunner the movie is better. Dick always has good ideas but he rambles too much.

>If so, would you like to help me with my assignment?
Nah, do your own work m8.
>>
>Thread was made 6 hours ago
I wonder if OP has finished reading yet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.