[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day, it happens. You've finally gone too far. You heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: william-h-gass-1.jpg (12KB, 197x271px) Image search: [Google]
william-h-gass-1.jpg
12KB, 197x271px
One day, it happens. You've finally gone too far. You heard rumors but played them off as the ramblings of some schizophrenic conspiracy theorist. You almost had to in order to keep living. But it was real. The Trumpfschtaffel kicked down your door. You had mocked the God Emperor one too many times on an anonymous imageboard.

They held a kangaroo court for you, no jurors, no witnesses. The judge passed his sentence upon you. "Send him to the Gass chamber!" he shouted at the two non-working class white males now gainfully employed as bailiffs. The troglodytes let out slack jawed chuckles as they dragged you away. How did it it come to this? How could this be real?

They brought you into a dark room, light from the hallway revealed blue stains across the concrete walls. A solitary chair sat in the center of the room complete with restraints. This was it. The last threshold you'd cross, the final seat you'd take. They locked you into the chair and left the room in silence. You noticed another chair in the room sitting directly opposite your own. It looked to be a well cushioned recliner, completely out of place in this otherwise barren setting.

Suddenly the chamber door opened. A single man entered the room, a corona of light surrounding his rotund form. In a slow yet fluid series of motions he shut the door behind him and took a seat. He lit a flashlight under his chin, illuminating his face as one would do when telling a ghost story at night. It was William H. Gass.

He didn't acknowledge your presence directly, he never shone the light on your face. It was unimportant for what he was tasked with doing. He began to recite The Tunnel from memory. As you faded from consciousness around the middle of We Have Not Lived The Right Life only the barest acknowledgement of his deed crossed his face. You were nothing to him. He had done this six million times before.
>>
why am i so aroused?
>>
>>8838248

I almost want this to happen to me. But, of course, I would never, ever dream of disrespecting The Anointed One on an anonymous Nepalese shamisen tab sharing message board.
>>
>>8838248
Gass me up senpai
>>
>>8838248
It wouldn't surprise me if William Gass had sadomasochistic tendencies.
>>
>>8838248
>a slow yet fluid series of motions

this hits that sweet spot between autismally overwritten banality and sharp descriptive constraint, and given the subtle hilarity of its descriptive object i have to say, great prose
>>
>>8838248
best oc posted on here in a while
>>
>>8838248
I love you OP
>>
>>8838248
>no *BRAPPPPPPP*

disappointed 2bh.
>>
>>8838248
gassy
>>
>>8838248
I enjoyed this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.