[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on writing a story in which the protagonist,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481302906541.png (244KB, 367x439px) Image search: [Google]
1481302906541.png
244KB, 367x439px
I'm planning on writing a story in which the protagonist, maybe in a stream of consciousness style, will oscilate between his past (in which he believed in a project and gradually burned out without ever achieving anything) and his present (in which he tries to bring back the past, distorted by his present perception as a period of efervescence and juvenile enthusiasm).
Just as a detail of his nostalgia, I might introduce some mentions of ephebophilia (not younger that 18 tho) in his present life, but I still don't know if it should be heterosexual or homosexual. He would fuck the teenager only as a way of trying to bring back what he felt about sex back when he was young. I guess that if he fucked a girl, he'd do in order to contemplate her juvenile enthusiasm, like she wants him to know he's already an adult and shit. If he fucked a young guy, I guess he would be searching for the feels he felt during his youth, when he had an equally young male lover. I'm planning to make the adult man an average joe, so he would be the only one that knows about his homosexuality and the relationship. He's married now and shit.
So it would be trying to simulate the past (gay shit) or trying to contemplate the past (straight shit). What do? What would make the story look less like a story about fucking teens and more like a story about wanting to bring back the past?
>>
When is going homo ever the wrong choice?
>>
second bump...........
>>
>>8837516
I think you should go the straight route, it's more relatable due to 9/10 of the population being straight and you seem to want the story to be relatable and nostalgic.
>>
>>8839451
More than nostalgic, I want it to tell about the inaprehensibility of both youth fantasies and idealizing remembrances
>>
>>8837516
He needs to fall in love with a girl, but then find out she has a penis, and then still totally be into it anyway. That would be the best of both worlds, and also allow you to explore the crisis of his sexuality being based upon his desire to rediscover a past that may not have actually been there. As he reconciles his attraction to the person more than the genitalia he imagined, he heals the fractured self of a person who could not foresee the suffering of having to compromise their idealism in a world that demands he limit and define himself.
>>
>>8840184
4deep8me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.