[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1410111165120.jpg (49KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
1410111165120.jpg
49KB, 463x325px
I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time on 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person reads like zero books a year. If you read 5 pages a day, you are 5 pages above the average person

-Don't force yourself to read. Commit to read 5 pages a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like reading more and after a month or so you should be reading 50-100 pages a day for pleasure

-Read various books at the same time. When I grab a difficult book or one that makes me sleepy I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I read economics and fiction.

-It isn't a race. Reading slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what books are for you to read fast and which aren't.

-Buy the physical copies. When you get the books from your own money you'll feel the need to read them to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with books highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.
>>
>>8835433
mods pls sticky this
>>
>>8835433
>this pasta again
>>
File: Book.jpg (188KB, 900x497px) Image search: [Google]
Book.jpg
188KB, 900x497px
I became an avid book like three months ago and I can't stop. TV stopped watching me and he doesn't spend much time on 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average book reads like zero people a year. If a book reads 5 people a day, you have 5 oranges

-Don't read yourself to force. Commit to be read 5 pages a year. I swear after three months you'll feel like reading more and after a month or so you should be reading 50-100 pages a decade for pleasure

-Read various times at the same book. When a difficult book grabs me or one that makes me sleepy it grabs another and switches. This should refresh their head. Keep them thematically different. It reads economics and fiction.

-It races a be. Sleeping slowly won't make you read that fast. Acknowledge to try what your are for books to read fast and what you aren't.

-The physical copies buy you. When the books get you from their own money they'll feel the need to read them to avoid the feel of wasting their money.

-Discuss with humans highly started here so they'll feel motivated to discuss.
>>
Think of all those frog pictures and cute anime girls you've missed in that time though
>>
>>8835433
its been awhile. love.
>>
Good post senpai
>>
File: 1479567963083.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1479567963083.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>8835433
>I became an avid frogposter like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time reading anymore.
>Here's how I did it.
>-Remember the average person posts like zero frogs a year. If you post 5 frogs a day, you are 5 Pepe's above the average person
>-Don't force yourself to frogpost. Commit to posting 5 frogs a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like post more and after a month or so you should be spewing 50-100 shitposts a day for pleasure
>-Post from various IPs at the same time. When I post a garbage Pepe or one that makes me b& I grab another IP and switch. This should refresh your non-b& status. Keep them thematically different. I post Trump Pepe's and Stirnerfrogs.
>-It isn't a race. Frogging slowly won't get you b& that fast. Try to acknowledge what Pepes are appropriate for you to post and which aren't.
>-Make your own Pepe memes. When you make the memes with your own time you'll feel the need to post them to avoid the feel of wasting your NEETdom.
>-Start with memes posted daily here so you get guaranteed (You)'s.
>>
>>8835433
I became a shitposter like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped reading and spend my time on /lit/ more than ever.
Here's how I did it.
-Remember the average person reads like zero books a year. If you make 5 threads a day, you are 5 threads above the average person
-Don't force yourself to post. Commit to 5 threads a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like shitposting more and after a month or so you should be able to produce 50-100 replies a day for pleasure
-Post various shits at the same time. When I make a difficult thread or one that is obvious bait I start another and switch. This should refresh your threads. Keep them thematically complementary. I shitpost philosophy and art.
-It isn't a race. Shitposting profusely won't get you memes that fast. Try to acknowledge what threads are for you to make often and which aren't.
-Read the actual posts. When you get memes from your own threads you'll feel the need to encourage them to avoid the feel of wasting the (you)s.
-Start with memes highly posted here so the new feels motivated to discuss.
>>
File: pepwave.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepwave.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>8835726
Ha, I did your idea faster and better than you.
>>
>>8835726
eternally btfo. kys
>>
>>8835433
I stopped stopping three stops ago and I can't stop. I stopped stopping stop and I don't stop as much stop on stop anymore.

Here's how I stopped:

- Remember the average stop stops like zero stops a stop. If you stop 5 stops a stop, you are 5 stops above the average stop
- Don't force yourself to stop. Stop to stop 5 stops a stop. I swear after three stops you'll feel like stopping more and after a stop or so you should be stopping 50-100 stops a stop for pleasure
- Stop various stops at the same stop. When I stop a difficult stop or one that makes me stop, I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I stop economics and fiction.
- It isn't a race. Stopping slowly won't make you stop that fast. Try to acknowledge what stops are for you to stop fast and which aren;t
- Buy the physical stopsigns. When you get the stops from your own stop, you'll feel the need to stop them to avoid the feel of wasting your stop.
- Start with stops highly discussed here so you feel motivated to stop.
>>
stale copypasta

Also, whats with the recent spike in the shitposting? I mean /lit/ is elitist as usual, but now its /pol/ and /r9k/ tier shit.
>>
>>8835741
>Also, whats with the recent spike in the shitposting?
Mods stopped deleting threads as vigorously. The substrate of shit attracted it's ilk, at the same time a few prolific well-read namefags and regulars joined spinoff /lit/ groups outside of 4chan and started posting less regularly, or quit altogether. The presidential election attracted nu-/pol/ faggots, and banners started occasionally advertising /lit/ to other boards. It was the perfect storm.
>>
>>8835433
I became an avid Navy Seal like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person is involved in like zero secret raids on Al-Quaeda per year. If you are in involved in 5 secret raids per day, you are 5 secret raids above the average person

-Don't force yourself to kill. Commit to 5 confirmed kills a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like killing more and after a month or so you should have over 300 confirmed kills for pleasure and be the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

-Train various different forms of gorilla warfare at the same time. When I choose another target or one that makes me sleepy I wipe it the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. This should refresh your head, fucker. Keep the shit you say to me over the internet thematically different. I read economics and fiction.

-It isn't a storm. Contacting your secret network of spies across the USA slowly won't make your IP be traced that fast. Try to acknowledge what storms wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life, and which don't.

-Buy the unarmed combat training. When you can be anywhere, anytime, you'll feel the need to kill in over 700 ways just with your bare hands, to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps that is highly discussed here so you feel motivated to use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

You're fucking well-read, kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 720x504px
>>8835792
KEK
>>
>>8835433
Spicy new meme, friend
>>
>>8835979
>being on this low a level of irony
I bet you're not even self destructive and malignant to others in the name of your own morality.
>>
>>8835741
No, the spike was this summer and early fall. This is just a micro spike/aftershock.
Relax, we're doing fine, everything is going to be all right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.