[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does LIT buy their books... seriously i just need a website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cool book guy.jpg (33KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
cool book guy.jpg
33KB, 450x300px
hey whats up guys! show me how to buy a book on the low low and i might give u sucky sucky. okey dokey mommy daddy?
>>
libgen
>>
>>8833395
Kindle

Don't fight the future
>>
Book depository. Postage is slow sometimes but free
>>
>>8833395
Easton Press
>>
I get old and used books at https://www.abebooks.com/
>>
>>8833395
Library. They give them to you for free and you can give them back so they don't take up space.
>>
>>8835459
But then I can't gloat over my bookshelves of hardcovers.
>>
>>8835541
Just grab a bunch in the library, line them up, and snap a pic. No one will know the difference.
>>
You can find a lot of books on Amazon for pennies if you select used. The shipping is usually a couple of dollars. It's the most frugal way I've found to purchase online.
>>
Books - A - Million
>>
>>8833395
Many people tend to forget ebay.
Also use addall to compare prices of the other online booksellers.
>>
>>8833395

bookdepository for new

abebooks for second hand that i can't/won't buy new
>>
>>8835678

also ebay. forgot.

>>8835675

anon is right. ebay is underrated. a lot of free posting there too. depends on what you're getting + who might be selling it, so it's kind of a crap shoot, but i have been surprised with how decent of an option ebay can be.
>>
Op shops generally $1-2 per book but the selections usually not great and you'll quickly amass a collection of dickens and austen but not much else.
Otherwise abebook is the only other option along with the occasional ebay auction.
>>
>>8833395
amazon
>>
>>8835651

for non-americans amazon is godawful, unfortunately. you can potentially buy a book for $0.01 but then get hit with $30 shipping on it. the whole site is one big cock tease.

if you're a yank you should definitely try them though.
>>
>>8835698
Its better if you use the english site. Still not great but you can still make good deals.
>>
>>8833395
thriftbooks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.