[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is being a navy seal /lit/? Think about it: homoerotic, focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

is being a navy seal /lit/? Think about it: homoerotic, focus on development of physical and mental capacities, acceptance of fate, test of will in foreign and austere environments, cool experiences, time to read when not being shot at. Of course you'll be a tool of the government but that's pretty contradictory and rebellious to the modern psyche nowadays.
>>
waste of your fucking time.. only for people who need abuse to feel motivated
>>
>>8830743
Being an ISIS martyr is the /lit/ thing ever. You get all that's good about navy seals and more. Part tribal warrior, part cyberpunk hacker, Oriental Mystic, islamic mishima, Punk rocker etc. Terrorism is the next step for conceptual avant garde art. I'd join ISIS if I where you
>>
>>8830759
>This is a "man" in Obama's America
>>
>>8830835
>he thinks a true man is a government pawn

Get real, kid.
>>
>>8830841
>Being the closest thing you can get to being a Crusader defending the Golden Gates of Western Civilization from the Saracen Horde
>Not manly
>>
>>8830847
u mean defending Israel and ukranian bydlo for the military industrial complex
>>
>>8830851
it's dishonest to believe that surgical removal of terrorists is not a good thing in itself, despite whatever reason the real motives for being involved in the conflict are.
>>
>>8830759
>>8830832
>>8830835
>>8830841

horrible

in fairness, this is a dumb thread -- what did you expect from lit?

you need discipline and focus to become a seal
if you think you can kick it, and if you don't think it's morally wrong, go for it

selection is hard and, more importantly, long enough that if you don't really want it, or if you just want to be a seal so you can embody some masculine ideal you fetishize, you're probably going to wash out

there are lots of college-educated enlisted seals, so you'll probably find that people are relatively enlightened, that is, not anti-intellectual, by military standards

if you're going to do it, you should read a book called breaking bud/s and buy military/mountain athlete's bud/s prep program
>>
>>8830743
>focus on development of mental capacities

Really now. Suppression of independent thought is key to any armed force.
>>
>>8830872
I don't think that's necessarily true though. Just because many in the armed forces espouse a philosophy such as this doesn't mean it necessarily excludes those who can think for themselves.
>>
>tfw no navy seal bf
>>
>>8830743
>is being ____ /lit/?

the act being is /lit/, and the act of not being is even more /lit/
>>
>>8830862
Pleb: Navy Seals, shill for al Qaeda and other 'moderate' terrorists, eat FSA ass and Choke on Zionist cock

Patrish: Hezbollah, Based Assad, Lion of Damascus, Shiite Martyrdom Aesthetics, Eurasian Fifth Columnism
>>
>>8830832
Unironically this
>>
being in the Navy is for fags
>>
File: karbala_by_emane1983.jpg (343KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
karbala_by_emane1983.jpg
343KB, 891x1280px
>>8831004
>Shiite Martyrdom Aesthetics
y'all trad Catholic LARP nerds would go Shiia if you had any balls
>>
French Foreign Legion is even more /lit/.
>>
>>8831035
>The French foreign Legion has a bad reputation. In France, most people take it to be comprised of a band of merciless outcasts with low IQ.
yea, seems pretty /lit/fit/ tbqh
>>
The military is like the bedizenment of a stereotypical jock fraternity. There is no intellectual work from the seals, the only people who actually know something within the military don't fight battles.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.