[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lit.. about to be stuck on a boat for four to six weeks south

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 273012d.png (1MB, 1186x864px) Image search: [Google]
273012d.png
1MB, 1186x864px
Hey lit.. about to be stuck on a boat for four to six weeks south of Argentina in the Magellan straight.. little to no Internet. To be honest I want to disconnect myself from the Internet, the news, and the world all together while I'm out there. Just gonna read, workout, and nofap. What should I bring with me to read that will change my life?
>>
File: 1481421509086.gif (761KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1481421509086.gif
761KB, 320x179px
>>8830344
that old numale? steal. anything. from me? I don't fucking think so pops. you're going down. now...
>>
File: adwu9S9W8DJAda.jpg (35KB, 293x307px) Image search: [Google]
adwu9S9W8DJAda.jpg
35KB, 293x307px
>>8830344
>In Search of Lost Time
>>
>>8830344
1. How to build a boat
2. The holly bibble
3. How to dervice on a tripical island
>>
>>8830403
I would be so dead if I got lost at sea. I'd drink sea water. stand and jump and scream for help all day in the sun. get sun stroke and die the first night probably.
>>
That one about the whale
>>
>>8830410
That's why you read the Holly Bibble so you can beg forgiveness as you lay dying.
>>
>>8830403

There won't be any surviving in the cold water we will be in.. if you go in, you will be dead very quickly.
>>
File: rosie.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rosie.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>8830411
Strange choice senpai.
>>
>>8830420
I would probably chug as many bottles of alcohol as I could. I wonder how fucked that death would be
>>
>>8830428
>>8830422

>Anaxagoras said to a man who was grieving because he was dying in a foreign land, "The descent to hell is the same from every place."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.