[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel is a cool sci-fi concept. I've been writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: oldschool.jpg (33KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
oldschool.jpg
33KB, 401x400px
Time travel is a cool sci-fi concept.

I've been writing a story, recently, about Time,

In my story there is a concept I called "Time Continuum".

In the time continuum, you can go forward, or backward in time!

If you go back in time, you change the future; and when going forward in time, you leave parts of the past unchanged (you're missing) - strange, I know.

The perfect characters for my story (you can't have an empty Time Continuum), were four concepts of time; time 1, time 2, time 3 and time 4.

The main character, Tock, strangely a protagonist and an antagonist, is in the Time Continuum.

Time 4, was the first person that Tock met before he entered the Time Continuum, and Time 4 is also every other character met in the Time Continuum.

Tock experiences Time 1, Time 2 and Time 3, prior, but he hasn't acknowledged each of them, logically, by the time he reaches the Time Continuum.

Tock has misunderstood: the butterfly effect, nature is strange, etc. He makes many mistakes, and the Time Continuum is a mess, but he has a chance to change it from a harsher position.

He comes back in the future, more aware of the circumstance, and manages to escape the Time Continuum; but this information is for the readers of my story (under construction).
>>
>>8828928
Is this not an autistic back to the future?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>8828928
>The main character, Tock
>>
>>8829278
That or one of the worse Dr. Whos
>>
>>8829314
>an autistic version of a bad Dr Who episode
Holy...

In that case let's up the autism. One of the characters (or a new character) is Dr Why, not only a self insert for the author, but also superior to Dr Who in every way.
>>
>>8829329
>Dr Why
Still keking bout that one

>C'mon Rosie we's need to get back in time to buttrape Hitler
>B-b-but Dr Why ?
>I'll explain later

Also, I'm very stone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.