[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how come it seems like people on this board hate reddit so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

So how come it seems like people on this board hate reddit so much? Did something happen between this particular board with the other site's reading board or the whole website in general that was a big event that I just didn't hear anything about? There seems to be all these bizarre prejudices against reddit boards or if you post a tumblr picture.
>>
File: 1473889932463.jpg (10KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473889932463.jpg
10KB, 500x281px
gb2r
>>
>>8824761
It's because reddit is shit. Go there and stay there.
>>
>>8824771
But why? I want answers dammit!
>>
This whole website hates reddit. I was never a fan of the whole upvoting system and the attention whoring the produces. It's the most generic internet forum outside of facebook. Most people ive seen use it in real life just browse mindlessly for funny pictures. saged and reported
>>
>>8824778
Just go back. If you don't understand why reddit is so cancerous you just need to go back. You're shitting up my website.
>>
>>8824761
It's mostly a meme. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't like sites that have upvote/downvote options, though, and actual consequences for being downvoted too much.
>>
>>8824782
I hate reddit because of the fucking comment > sub comment thread system, and how everyone can look at your past posts, and they can permanently ban you from a board if they don't like what you say. I fucking hate boards that have strict moderators, nothing makes me angrier than some dumb fuck with authority over me controlling what I say.
>>
>>8824815
where you raised by a single mother or something
>>
Reddit is a place where you post the most mainstream opinions and pretend they arent so you can all crywank eachother off and get upvoted

4chan has more popular opinions than others, but in general everyone hates eachother enough that theyll argue just for the sake of it and you can le downboat someone you disagree with
>>
>>8824822
Lel nice irony. You're just afraid.
>>
>>8824761

>There seems to be all these bizarre prejudices against reddit boards

r/writing/comments/50zgb0/post_your_opening_sentence/
>>
>>8824761
>that filename
>not 'You Are Called To Account'
>>
>>8824761
>>8824778
reddit used to be treated with apathy, but then /v/ moved here en masse around 2 years ago and /lit/ turned absolute garbage

I blame the anon who made the katiegate image.
>>
>>8824895
I didn't bother to post on /lit/ at all for like 2 years, and Katie Gate p much was right in the middle. Completely out of character for the board.
>>
>>8825679
>Completely out of character for the board

I'd like to think so, except for how often it gets reposted
>>
>>8824761
>So how come it seems like people on this board hate reddit so much?

people on 4chan generally hate reddit. 4chan hates reddit because it is a circle jerk. The karma system encourages people to act fake in order to earn points. people on 4chan can be edgy but at least people are "real" here.
>>
>>8825783
It only takes one or two posters, and ofc anyone can post.
>>
>>8825791
people on 4chan act far from natural
>>
It's just a meme. It was legit hate years ago, but it's just people trying to fit in now by spouting opinions they think they should have. 4chan is reddit and has been for years, so if you hate reddit, why are you still coming here?
>>
>>8825817
>people on 4chan act far from natural

well being anonymous is going to have an influence on how people act. the main problem here is the culture. /lit/ seems ok but i dont really know, i have only just started coming on this board.
>>
fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>8825817
Do you mean they don't act like they would in a face-to-face situation? Because you could argue that being associated with an identity and consequences of your speech could lead to you restricting yourself in very unnatural ways.
>>
>>8825817
you mean people on 4chan act perfectly natural and when they go out to society they have to restrain themselves
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.