[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read the bible >Arrive to the conclussion that the Father,the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: trump_1712500c.jpg (16KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
trump_1712500c.jpg
16KB, 460x288px
>Read the bible
>Arrive to the conclussion that the Father,the Son and the holy Spirit are just reprrssentations of the same God and that the Father,the son and the holy spirit only exists when a man interacts with them
> Go on google to try to read and de bate about this.
>Read about Sabellianism
>Find out that I am a filthy heretic
Can I be saved guys?
>>
>>8823540

>Read the bible

>Come to the conclusion it's propaganda created by cunning people riding off the success of a man who may or may not have existed .

>Find out I am somehow a filthy fedora just because it's uncool if you sound even remotely like you come from reddit because 4chan just wants to be on that extra layer of anti-establishment, therefore it's cool to not question religion again.
>>
>>8823602
>it's propaganda created by cunning people riding off the success of a man who may or may not have existed .
t. Hasn't read the bible
>>
File: 245782790_bf12ba8df3_b.jpg (110KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
245782790_bf12ba8df3_b.jpg
110KB, 1024x770px
>>8823540
>be me
>reading through a dictionary of heretics throughout history
>find a sect that is literally my name with -ism on the end
>tfw you realise that you're a god
>>
>>8823612

Not questioning God here, if I wanted someone to believe in God I would direct them to much better sources with reasonable arguments for the existence of God.

I am questioning the Bible and the religious establishments hellbent on being the funnel of information of a being no human could truly understand, just in order to control population and maintain power.
>>
>>8823602
reddit
>>
>>8823627
>I am questioning the Bible and the religious establishments hellbent on being the funnel of information of a being no human could truly understand,
But you seem to just have read small portions of the bible or not even reading it at all. If you actually read the Gospel you would know that you are just spewing bullshit.
>just in order to control population and maintain power.
Ok I am pretty sure that you are just trolling at this point
>>
>>8823627
>just in order to control population and maintain power.

13 year old detected
>>
>>8823631

Exact reaction I am talking about. Someone who's afraid of different opinions cause they get the ebin cringe from the 'opposite team' website

>>8823643
>>8823645

>If you actually read the Gospel you know you were spewing horseshit

It's like people don't know how to evaluate their systems of belief when caught under pressure and instead resort to namecalling and disbelief.

Yeah man, ok I didn't read the bible. I wouldn't know about all the fairy tales, contradictory dogma, and a humanized bipolar father-figure god that seems more bent on making man suffer and treating them like an ant-farm.

Even Jesus was not concise, leading to so many different interpretations of his word. It's obvious that if he was real he was very intelligent and was on to something profound, yet the true nature of God is not something so simple that the truth can be summed all up in a single book of pages.
>>
>>8823679
You are making things worse.You are just making a fool of yourself as this point as it is pretty obvious that you haven't read the bible and your historical knowledge is close to 0. People call you a kid because your dumb comments just show little knowledge.
>>
>>8823627

>ecclesiastes
>song of songs
>job
>proverbs
>lamentations
>pauline epistles
>written to control population and maintain power

mcfucking kill yourself you redditor
>>
>>8823689

lol ok whatever you say biblecuck, keep those fantasies in your head and remember when god talks to you, you aren't just a nutjob who not even that long ago would have been the same type of person willing to kill and rape in the name God and Jesus

>>8823703

You read the bible, you defend the bible, you believe the god of the bible is not a false interpretation, you maintain yourself to the inconsistent moral teachings written by dead guys thousands of years ago. For what reason? Because you went to church as a child?

What you said means nothing, the thematic conclusions to everything you just posted are widely interpreted and whatever is taught to you is what rolls. And what has been generally accepted forever is "Fear God". Fear god, and fear the church because the Church is second best to god and if you fuck with us or question us you will fucking die. Who cares if they were written well, im not arguing the Bible doesn't have beautiful art in it, but to blindly accept the Bible and something purely divine from God himself is dumb as fuck. Keep an open mind about the concept of spirituality and religion.
>>
>>8823735
Ok you just admitted to not have ever read the bible. See? We all just knew it.No need to lie butthurt kid. You should just stop posting.You are making a big fool out of yourself and just proving that in fact you are a dumb redditor that wears a fedora
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.