[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apology for poor english when were you when daved walase dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

apology for poor english

when were you when daved walase dies?

i was sat at home reading ulysses backwards when my lit techer ring

‘daved is kill’

‘no’
>>
i was reading somethingawful forums, subforum called general bullshit. somebody made a thread that said "david foster wallace dead at 46" (or something). somebody replied, "wonder how long and pretentious his suicide note was." id never herad of him, figured he was a science fiction writer because he had long hair.
>>
you forgot the and you???????? part
>>
>>8822005
I was rereading Oblivion, 419th time, when the tragic call came.

"Pyotr... are you watching the news right now?"

"No mother, I'm reading. David Wallace never gets old. He-"

My mother began sobbing. She knew he was the only writer I could tolerate reading, and also the only subject I was willing to talk about. That was why she had called.

"Honey, honey, he's--"

Worried, I turned on the television. On all channels was the same breaking report: the world's premier author, beloved everywhere for his breathtaking fiction and nonfiction works, had been found dead near his home. Suicide.

I was still holding the book. But now it seemed to lack any words.
>>
>>8822025
started out strong but i cant help but feel that that ran out of steam quick.
>>
>>8822005
I was fingering through my 1611 first edition KJV bible in my cooled cellar I use for storage of esoteric texts and cheap wine when I noticed a tear in my Gaylord Archival acid free gloves.

Stepping out of my sanctuary to replace them I heard a commotion outside. The whole village had taken to the streets with candles. Upon inquiry I learned of the terrible news about the fate of our greatest national hero. I quickly scoured my house for a candle to join the 3 day remembrance vigil at our town's chryselephantine David Foster Wallace statue, where we held readings from Infinite Jest and prayed with new sincerity for his everlasting soul.
>>
>>8822025
>articles
weak, laddy
>>
>>8822025
>now it seemed to lack any words.
kek
>>
>>8822005
>that bandanna

did he make any gangsta rap?
>>
>>8822336
no but he wrote the most penetrating critique of gangsta rap ever written

it's called signifying rappers
>>
Why are you all so obsessed with Michael Shanks?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.