[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm currently trying to become an ubermensch, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nietzsche.jpg (39KB, 336x600px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
39KB, 336x600px
Hey, I'm currently trying to become an ubermensch, and I know that because ubermensch have a lot of self-mastery, they are all fucking jacked, so I'm trying to get jacked. According to a bunch of fitness gurus on youtube, if I eat fruit, I will get fat because it has a lot of sugar. But, according to Nietzsche, you have to eat a lot of fruit to become the Ubermensch. So, there is a paradox in Nietzsche's philosophy: you must be both jacked and fat at the same time.

How do I resolve this? Did I just refute Nietzsche's philosophy?

pic related is my ideal body type
>>
You don't fat because of what's in your food, genius
That only has to do with how much you eat
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126KB, 384x480px
>>8817511
Nietzsche was dapper as fuck before he went insane.
>>
Was he a manlet?
>>
simply revaluate your own body until it becomes beyond fat and jacked in 3 easy steps
>>
File: 48d9818015091071bb53aab803a19c10.jpg (139KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
48d9818015091071bb53aab803a19c10.jpg
139KB, 1130x1600px
>>8817511
random anon here but wanted to ask this: is this the Neetch? i almost never see this picture used of him and i always do a double-take when i see it

i'm pretty sure it is but still. anyways the man def had a good look going on
>>
>>8817702
No this dude has a butt chin
>>
>>8817706
yeah i'm retarded nvm

but there's definitely a resemblance there, the hair, the glasses, etc
>>
but you're already super fat if you say you look like pic related
>>
>>8817511
Nietzsche was a sickly and fragile man. He was the opposite of ubermensch in real life. It's hard to resist the urge to interpret the ubermensch as a reflection of his own shortcomings.
>>
Test your theory by killing an old lady with an axe
>>
>>8817816
He lived passionately, stayed true to himself, ate tons of fruit, hiked in the mountains, fell in love, created an anthology of books and essays, had a wide circle of friends, taught as a professor, and inspired and influenced millions.

I think your thinking is reductionist.
>>
>>8819048
good post anon
>>
>>8819048
ty anon
>>
>>8817702

Looks like fuckin' Gary Oldman in Hellboy.
>>
File: J.jpg (32KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
32KB, 450x350px
>>8819548

*John Hurt
>>
>>8819048
>fell in love
and then she rejected him turning the N-god into an angsty loner
>>
>>8819568
It was ment to be, he needed that spark. He found bits of truth after it. That's why we have nice books today.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.