[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the exact gener of War and Peace? I was thinking to pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What is the exact gener of War and Peace? I was thinking to pick it up. My favorite gener is science fiction… fantasy sometimes. I enjoy satire, realism, and stuff that make one think.
>>
>gener
>>
It's a realistic portrait of Russian life during the early 1800s. Lots of the novel is just fictional characters in the campaigns against Napoleon

There are no wizards or space robots
>>
>stuff that make one think

sounds like you would enjoy Atlas Shrugged.
>>
it's historical fiction, not unlike cloud atlas or the pillars of the earth
>>
>>8815022
Does it involve realism, satire and stuff that help you learn and gain?Like, that movie in which aliens attack a marine ship and the hero deafeat those aliens by using tricks from "Art of War."

Give me reason why I should and shouldn't bother with war and Peace:

My greatest turn off are writing that is of Twighlit, 50 SoG, Fault in Our Stars, Ready One Player, romantic shit, illogical stuff… if you can get my drift.

Also, meaning to start with the books I bought recently.
Dubliners
Portrait of the Artist As Young Man
Ulysses
Anna Karenina(realist novel)
>>
why does this thread contain serious replies?
>>
>>8815104
Moron like you is this reason why Donald Trump is the president-elect.
>>
>>8815104
>dumbshit anon doesnt realise its the serious replies that are the bait
>>
>>8815217
>Donald Trump is the president-elect.
not for long, bubkins
>>
>>8815252
>not for long
I hope he get assassinated before that, but that also won't happen because the world is a huge fucking cunt hole.
>>
>>8815297
>assassinated
whoa buddy what's the matter with you

sounds like russian lit is the last thing you need right now
>>
>>8815094
You don't have to actualy read these books to stay on /lit, you know.
>>
>>8815347
Tf do you mean by that?
>>
>>8815656
I mean, just put them on the shelf, make a photo and start a thread about your purchase. You don't have to trouble yourself with reading. That's the spirit of /lit.
>>
>>8815094
You are so funny, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.