[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only debates retarded 20 year olds, media hacks and dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: peter takeahitchens.jpg (17KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
peter takeahitchens.jpg
17KB, 460x276px
>only debates retarded 20 year olds, media hacks and dumb politicians
>has never debated a proper intellectual
>any time he has come face to face with an actual intellectual or historian he gets btfo

When will he be known for the hack he is?
>>
I agree with Christopher's opinions on religion, but he got BTFO by Peter on everything else.

>any time he has come face to face with an actual intellectual or historian he gets btfo
Examples?
>>
>>8814764
Copy and paste the link;

https://youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU?t=2018
>>
>>8814777
He is correct though.
>>
>>8814795
Brilliant exegesis.
>>
Yeah Peter Hitchens is like that guy who is 32 and has a degree on literature or economics but still goes to /lit/ or /biz/ to see 21 year olds get basic things wrong and feel smart.
>>
>>8814750
He needs to spend more time writing about things he actually understands rather than some of the shit he seems obsessed with. From reading his books or his Mail on Sunday column you would think that you couldn't walk down a British street without being mugged by some cannabis crazed 13 year old with 3 kids.

For an intelligent man its pretty sad to see how allergic he sometimes is to reality.
>>
>>8814813
this
>>
>>8814750
I think that his plan is to make these 20 year olds and media hacks look retarded by stating his most simple positions as plainly as possible and then letting them shout spooks at him for ten minutes. I can't confirm that this is the goal behind his tv appearances but if it is he's successfully made me hate virtually everyone on political tv but him.

Not a hack if you ask me, what has he ever been wrong on? He's hard as fuck on drugs but that makes a lot of sense to me. Try living next door to a trap house for a year and then see how tolerant of the lesser drugs like pot you are afterwards.
>>
File: 19-26-57-220px-Socrates_Louvre.jpg (20KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
19-26-57-220px-Socrates_Louvre.jpg
20KB, 220x293px
>>8814750
>only debates retarded 20 year olds, hacks and dumb politicians
>has never debated a proper intellectual
>any time he has come face to face with an actual intellectual he gets btfo
When will he be known for the hack he is?
>>
>>8814750
What do you expect from a protestant?
>>
>>8814813

sh-sh-shut up!
>>
>>8814750
This seems to be the case with a lot of the "intelectuals" people meme on here. I feel actually sad for Zyzzek, the man is actually very intelligent (I disagree with him in some stuff but who cares) but is still lumped with absolute hacks like this guy.
>>
>>8814859

Hating drugs is hating freedom anon. Why do you hate freedom so much?
>>
>>8814750
>Is a journalist
This alone makes him a hack. All journalists are bumbling charlatans.
>>
He did BTFO an academic in a debate on Russia at my university
>>
Conversion to Catholicism when?
>>
>>8815708
Any videos of that event? Who was he debating with also?
>>
File: 16-44-34-1165.jpg (16KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
16-44-34-1165.jpg
16KB, 266x400px
>>8815005
DELET
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.