[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest comedy book of the year, or best book (all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1282.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
Was this the greatest comedy book of the year, or best book (all categories) of the year?
>>
Lol, she's fat. Hehe xD
>>
>>8809671
South Park was making fun of her for referencing her vagina as often as she could, but I didn't get this because I had never heard her talk. However, the other week, I somehow saw her talk for the first time in a video on a red-carpet preshow for some awards (I forget what they were). The interviewer asked her who she was wearing, and Amy told her who designed her clothes and shoes, and then said "I'm also wearing Tampax for my tampon".

I'm just happy to know that South Park wasn't exaggerating and I don't have to ever consider even thinking about watching anything she is in.
>>
its the best book ever ghostwritten
>>
>>8809702
that would be my diary tbqhwy
>>
>>8809702
Kinda sexist to imply she can't write a book herself.
>>
>got an email from Goodreads that this won their "best comedy book of the year" award

And that's why I don't use that site.
>>
>>8809671
ha.. from the thumbnail, i've been thinking that was catherine deneuve.
>>
>>8809671
My gf asked me what I want for Christmas. I said I don't know. She said if I don't tell her then she is going to buy me this book.
>>
>>8809722
Sounds comfy desu. You're lucky that your gf picks such good backup gifts.
>>
>>8809707
But, think about it. When would she have had time to write this book? When she was making shitty 'comedy' movies? When she was doing shitty stand-up 'comedy'?

If not then, when?

The answer is never.
>>
>>8809756
If it was a man, you wouldn't question his work ethic like that.
>>
>>8809759
No if it was John Green the shitposting would be worse

If she were a celebrity who raved about Ulysses than /lit/ would eat whatever she would shit out.
>>
>>8809770
>mansplaining bullshit
This thread is for fans of Amy schumer.
>>
>>8809722

Tell her you want a pair of socks.
>>
>>8809696
Not much different from guys making dick jokes all the time, which I believe South Park has touched on before.
>>
>>8809831
I know, I hate that shit too. And fart jokes...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.