[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you aren't writing for at least a couple of hours a day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1441343593863.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1441343593863.png
129KB, 724x611px
If you aren't writing for at least a couple of hours a day, you might as well stop reading.

>tfw an idea for a short story comes to you as a flash of inspiration and you nurture it, build it, develop characters and dialog, and it comes to life in a way that surprises you
>tfw the creative process separates the artist from the consumer
>tfw people who only read and never write think they're getting the same out of literature as the person who writes and reads
>>
>>8805843
i write four chin posts for several hours a day
>>
>>8805843
Well, that's some grade-A horseshit.
>>
I write my best stuff after a hiatus. This is prbz b8 tho
>>
File: 1409000271619.jpg (278KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1409000271619.jpg
278KB, 1600x900px
I like reading, but i have nothing to tell, why should i write? Its not, like, requirement to post here, or something? I know about my lack of creativity. I am not artist. I am worker. Its my hands through which i express myself to a word, not my words or ideas.
>>
File: 1474412043107.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474412043107.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>8806707
I also feel that I don't have nothing to write about
>>
sucks that you're having an existential crisis OP
>>
i believe that suicide is only way out
>>
>>8805843

>tfw the creative process separates the artist from the consumer

Everyone poops.
>>
I wrote my novel but none of the namby pamby coastal fruitcakes want to pick it up because it's not about the LGBTQXYZ+ experience, the brave story of one woman's courage to get an abortion, or how Mozart was actually black.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.