[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he still buys into the idea that the inner lives of human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: him2.jpg (11KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
him2.jpg
11KB, 380x380px
>he still buys into the idea that the inner lives of human beings are inexhaustibly profound and of deepest literary and artistic merit
>>
>>8804594
Any subject matter is fodder for literary merit. These "inner lives" aren't literary or artistic in and of themselves. Autistic, perhaps. Cite: OP
>>
Not sure what you're doing on this board if you don't believe that.
>>
>>8804594
hegel said art is the means by which the mind comes to know itself

by taking the ideas swimming around in our brain and giving them a physical form, we can study them and make sense of our thoughts. we can see whats going on. same thing with literary fiction. By putting the drudgery and vague anxieties of life on paper, we can comprehend them and overcome them.

Plato thought art sucked because it was merely poor simulacrum of a form, but art helps us approach the truth. It's certainly better than the flickering shadows cast by a fire against the walls of a cave.
>>
Mine is. Expect my memoir to be a bestseller in a couple years. I call it "the shitposters manifesto"
>>
>>8804594

There is nothing we know in this universe as complex and profound as the human brain.

If God created us in his image, then to express the human experience is the fleeting attempt to express the nature of god.
>>
wtf i love postmodernism now
>>
>>8804594
Dosto had a deep understanding of this
>>
>>8804594
What are you going to write about then? Pretty trees? Societal forces? Fucking idiot
>>
personfication is the origin of the world
>>
File: IMG_7456.jpg (176KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7456.jpg
176KB, 689x1000px
>>8806290
This is not postmodernism
>>
>>8804610
>Plato thought art sucked because it was merely poor simulacrum of a form, but art helps us approach the truth. It's certainly better than the flickering shadows cast by a fire against the walls of a cave.

Yeah, but to be fair, he also lived over 50,000 years ago, when most art was probably lame af
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.