[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY.... Ate a 125mg cannacap about 2 hours ago. Just reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

HOLY.... Ate a 125mg cannacap about 2 hours ago. Just reading Ulyssess. Was the first chapter narrated by Stephen? Seccond chapter was nice. The writing reminds me a lot of Mason and Dixon. So many nice paragraphs. when does it start to get difficult? Anyone reading this right now?
>>
>>8800817
>when does it start to get difficult?
Roughly 2/3s of the way through.
>>
>>8800817
>HOLY

lemme guess kid . . . JR is your favorite book?
>>
>>8800866
(is it worth a read? i liked recognitions a lot)
>>
I thought the first chapter was the most coherent.
>>
>>8800832
>2/3s of the way through
>Proteus is literally one if not the most difficult chapter in the book, and it's at the very beginning.
>>
>>8800876
Proteus is definitely not the most difficult chapter in the book and it's p short.
>>
>>8800866
it is one of them. J R was hilarious.
>>
>>8800871
It's better than the recognitions. Although The recognitions is more of an achievement(if that makes any sense). All the stuff he crammed into it. Quite impressive.
>>
File: stoners.png (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
stoners.png
53KB, 900x900px
FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATE

/lit/ is a StraightEdge board!

That means your disgusting degeneracy will NOT be tolerated here.

Kill yourself before your foul habit gets the better of you and you are forced to steal or murder to sustain your addiction.

Sincerely, all of /lit/.
>>
>>8800922
I have bad degenerative disc disease.
>>
>>8800966
Get over it junkie.
>>
>>8800977
I know it's true. I've been addicted to doing weeds for 10 years now. it's hopeless.
>>
>>8800876
Oxen of the sun is much harder.
>>
>>8800866
kek'd

>>8800920
this anon is right,. what he said makes no sense if you havent read the two books but once you have it makes sense
>>
LMAO OH FUCK CHAPTER 3 WEEEEW
>>
File: IMG_20161115_185413.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_185413.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
>>8800922
Frick off nerd, psychedelics have given me a more colourful and enjoyable life than I could have ever imagined
>>
>>8800876
>Proteus is the most difficult chapter
confirmed for never having finished Ulysses. let me guess you read up to chapter 4 or so and marked it as "read" on your goodreads anyway kek

fucking pseud pleb kys
>>
>>8801702
>Proteus is the most difficult chapter
That's literally not what I said.
>>
File: Sign.jpg (43KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sign.jpg
43KB, 300x225px
>Mason and Dixon
>>
>>8800817
>random gray square in top right

I'd like to know why they did that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.