[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or on /his/. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 245x206px
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or on /his/.

I'm writing a "book" concerning my opinion on society & its development as well as the impact of humanity's increasingly large supply of information on the minds of people.
The first few chapters will concern society's gradual development towards laziness and intellectual unreliability in the 21st century.

Would you read that?
>>
Depends. Is sociology something you've studied formally or are you a hack?
>>
>>8798837
Post an excerpt anon. Thus far: outlook not good.
>>
Yes, your unique opinion is incredibly important and valuable to me, Nameless Anon. Please tell me how technology and Internet ruined things
>>
>>8798837
We've all read that like 40 times.
>>
Not really. Sounds like a dull affair, and no conclusion that I coudn't come to myself. But if you do write it, you better be ready to cite some sources.
>>
unless the explanation specifically accounts for lizardppl, who are using tech to transform ppl into cows, then I am not interested
>>
Man, not OP here but I've never seen so much jealousy....

If you were all capable of writing such an accurate and withering critique of society at such a young age, maybe you'd be out getting fucking laid like I fuck your mothers instead of shitting on genius ideas from your mom's basement? FUCK YOU ALL
>>
>>8798926

>not OP

Hi OP
>>
>>8798842

The first chapter concerns the fact that because more people lack an identity and restrain their cognitive abilities in order to gain their peers' acceptance (themselves victims of various norms and social constructs), we are becoming increasingly stupid and unable to fight our own lack of self-determination.

I'd post a quote but I'm on my phone and I need to translate what I've written into English.

I am currently studying how interested people would be in reading that before I approach it professionally and reach out to the resources that I need in order for the book to be a good nonfiction creation.
>>
File: 1477232233762.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477232233762.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>>8798926
>>
>>8798940
>restrain their cognitive abilities in order to gain their peers' acceptance
Sounds interesting OP, what papers have you cited to reach this conclusion?
>>
>>8798940

>I am currently studying how interested people would be
>I am currently asking shitposters on /lit/
>>
I really like this bait thread. It's just pseud enough for me to consider taking it seriously and now I can't even stop myself from replying.

OP, if this topic is not the subject of your doctoral thesis you have nothing salient to say on the issue. I am disgusted by the amount of unfounded analysis from retards on the internet, the US election being the most recent hot topic. The incompetent and self-important need to give it a rest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.