[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh boy, what a legal process that one was, it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: angry reader.jpg (29KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
angry reader.jpg
29KB, 450x351px
>Oh boy, what a legal process that one was, it wasn't just a trial, it was THE TRIAL

Kafka you rotten roach
>>
>>8796127
>I am a sick man. I am a Notes from Underground man.
Dosto you compulsive-gambling neanderthal what have you done?!
>>
>>8796127
>Her body was erect and high-breasted, her legs long and narrow like a Maltese Falcon's.
>>
> "Pass the salt," Thus Spake Zarathustra

Nietzsche you hack
>>
>>8796127

>My actions thus far have been the definition of a Catch 22

Pure shit, Heller
>>
>>8796127
>Call me Ishmael.

From Herman Melville's Moby Dick, or, The Whale
>>
>I was the shadow of the waxwing slain by false azure of the Pale Fire.

Wow. I heard the poem was bad, but I wasn't expecting this...
>>
>And thus, we came to experience the priceless humour of the end the novel with its title thread.

Lit, I expected more.
>>
>>8796137
>we are the brothers karamazov. you have commited a crime and now we will give you your punishment
>>
>Don't bother brother, Hemingway, Fitzgerald and Wolf are gatheered in there, it's just a Confederacy of Dunces

At least you had the decency to not show your work before you offed yourself Toole you lousy tool.
>>
>Maria, pass me my Notes!
>From the Dead House?
>Yes! In which The Idiot Myshkin commits a Crime and Punishment he faces!
>But what about your Notes from Underground?
>Those were just Dreams of Ridiculous Men!

Jesus fuck Dostoevsky.
>>
>>8796377
Ho/lit/.... I counted God....
>>
The alopeciac demoniacal judge then stopped playing his fiddle and dancing on his pale albino feet. Oh boy that is a Blood Meridian or An Evening Redness in the West if I have ever seen one.
>>
File: profbloom.jpg (21KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
profbloom.jpg
21KB, 300x304px
>Now that we've found The Pickwick Papers, we ought to get together with Oliver Twist and Nicholas Nickelby (they'll probably be hanging out by the Old Curiosity shop, with Barnaby Rudge), to let Martin Chuzzlewit know what happened to Dombey and his Son, David Copperfield, who indeed lives in a Bleak House and has fallen on Hard Times, especially since Little Dorrit told him the Tale of Two Cities. All things considered I have Great Expectations of Our Mutual Friend; he is certainly the man to solve the Mystery of Edwin Drood
I... I don't know what to say Charles
>>
>>8796399
fucking kek'd so loud that I woke up my lil brother.
Original?
>>
>>8796399
>>8796424
I don't get the reference :^(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.