[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /biz/ books? I want to be a entrapuner. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1478338222502.jpg (20KB, 552x526px) Image search: [Google]
1478338222502.jpg
20KB, 552x526px
What are some /biz/ books? I want to be a entrapuner. I have listened to rich dad poor dad and it was great.

I'm getting 48 laws of power, laws of seduction, the e-myth revisited and how to get friends and influence people.

Please don't tell me they are meme books
>>
>>8794168
Get some actual /biz/ books, those are shitty self help
>>
>>8794173
like what
>>
>>8794198
the intelligent investor
>>
File: 1473162359505.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473162359505.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>8794168
>actually falling for masturbatory self help cancer

Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8794204
>the intelligent investor
need more books. I want to learn marketing, sales and webdevelopment +programming
>>
>>8794214
Reading books by Socrates is a good start.
>>
>>8794214
Find them online you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>8794224
There is shit online fucking dumshit

>>8794221
Not talking about lit dude. I've been reading Seneca. I'm looking for biz books to help me start a business
>>
>>8794230
Begin by starting with the Greeks.
>>
>>8794239
shut the fuck up or ill bang you i swear on ur mums life m8
>>
>>8794243
Subhuman savagery like this is the exact reason to start with the Greeks
>>
>>8794168
You'll fail - your initial reaction was to go read a book instead of getting out there and networking and gathering resources.

If you need to be told what to do you lack the initiative to be an entrepeneur - enterprise is about thinking of it first and blazing a trail, not following along some other old hack's dirt road.

Your mindset is that of a follower, not a leader; you won't make anything new if you don't change that.
>>
>>8794275
mentor me senpai

but seriously. I need capital. I have poor social skills. I need to improve. I cannot become a wageslave. Not for me; not for my family's honour.
>>
>>8794310
>mentor me senpai
Talk about completely missing the point of his post, wew. Anyways, go make this thread on /biz/.
>>
>>8794168
Paul Graham if you are going into tech.
>>
>>8794168
Try Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
>>
I see that you've already ordered How to Procure for Friends and Vanquishing of Everybody. You'll be influencing friends and winning people in no time, champ.
>>
>>8794214

Start with the Greeks, especially the Platonic dialogues.
>>
Find an MBA syllabus from a good school, read those text books. MIT may have lectures online for free.
>>
>>8797441
Why do people ask questions like this when you can find syllabi online.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8794204
>I read how to win friends and actually make a lot of friends using its advice to overcome social awkwardness and become genuinely more fun to be around
>lit tells me that popular self help books aren't nearly as valuable as The Greeks
>next Friday night, instead of going down, sit down with a copy of metaphysics by Aristotle
>Its literally just an obsolete science textbook
>Guy at bookstore says no returns
>>
>>8794168
Try asking /biz/, you pathetic idiot.
>>
File: das kapital.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
das kapital.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>8794168
Das Kapital
>>
>>8800051
anti-biz go pls
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.