[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you PLEASE read my paper and give me (you)s. I had a g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: muda.png (596KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
muda.png
596KB, 800x466px
would you PLEASE read my paper and give me (you)s. I had a good time writing it. Fun topic.

http://pastebin.com/fe3vWM7n
>>
Trying too hard.

Sooner you realize nobody gives a fuck about you, the better.
>>
>>8790629
the assignment is to work in elements of a memoir with discussion of/reference to 3 texts
>>
File: tumblr_mi4kj4jOSi1qz6f9yo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 555x466px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi4kj4jOSi1qz6f9yo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 555x466px
>>8790613
It's reads like a psychoanalytical transcript
>>
>>8790613
look at asif with his new friend you noobs. it all starts with a handshake learn about it punjabi style, now break yourself!
>>
>>8790613
complete shit, couldn't push through the first paragraph. try harder nigger
>>
That is an incredibly unattractive opening sentence. I didn't read more, because I don't care, and have no reason to care. You have to realise that nobody gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>8790613
Ignoring the subject matter, since it was an assignment- You need an editor to cut out ~30% of the words in every paragraph. Stop peppering in empty phrases like "so to speak" and "I digress". I recommend reading On Writing, or The Artful Edit. Two books that will help you edit your own work better. This meta, stream of consciousness thing you're going for is becoming a crutch. You don't have a "unique style." You are writing poorly and it reads like thousands of other poor writers voices. I do not mean to be discouraging, just trying to save you from making mistakes it took me too long to recognize in my own work. Good luck and keep going.
>>
>>8790613
>http://pastebin.com/fe3vWM7n

Honestly there's something about it that seems jarring to me. The prose seems bland, the subject matter seems to jump around with little or no transition and the entire work seems almost sterile.

I could write a bit more about what I thought and post it as a paste bin.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.