[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

describe reddits intellectual prowess and demeanor using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bkub irl.jpg (374KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bkub irl.jpg
374KB, 1152x2048px
describe reddits intellectual prowess and demeanor using your best prose
>>
>>8790572
I have always been and atheist, but of lately I have become intrigued with the wonderful psychedelic mysticism of the "Far East", thanks to my rather late introduction to certain substances which shall remain unnamed in this speech. I have begun to question so-called "scientific reality," and have now a developing sort of "intuition" that perhaps we are all somewhat in the dark, like stage actors with amnesia.

Taoism says that all things are one, and are in fact nothing that can be named at all. Make yourself some green tea and think about that for a little while. Perhaps the world is indeed made of facts like Wittgenstein suggested in his monumental Tractato-Logicus-Philosophica, in other words words, propositions... which may or may not constellate solely within our brains. Stephen Pinker has similar ideas.

These deep and complicated thoughts are vindicated by the most cutting-late research in Theoretical Quantum Physics about the Big Bang and Quantum Gravity. What surprised me was that if Einstien's general theory of Relativity is true (it is not) then the universe was infinitely energetic at the beginning and there was no laws or time. All was truly one, and perhaps, as Scott "Dilbert" Adams suggests, the current cosmos is but the debris of the body of some great and incomprehensible One. Eintsien believed in Spinoza's God.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy is the greatest literature ever made. I am slowly becoming a cyber-mystic Discordian-Taoist I think... wish me luck!
>>
>>8790572
*BRRRAAAAPPPPP*
>>
include me in the screencap
>>
I'm not sure what your favorite tomes are, but for me? It /has/ to be Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy series. I mean I just love these books. They're nihilsitic, edgy, and have a wicked sense of humor. Plus they really do show how unbelievably /ironic/ it is to believe in god(I refuse to capitalize god btw). These books changed my life. Seriously, they are that good. I mean before I would just play skyrim for hours on end and wonder what exactly it was that made women so awful. I would wake up each morning and sigh snd walk to the grocery store where the plebians are and where capitalism reigns supreme. I'm just one cog in the grand machine, ya know?
>>
I'm not sure what your favorite nihilsitics are, but for the nihilist? It /has/ to be nihilsitic's guide to the nihilsitic series. I mean I just love these books. They're nihilsitic, nihilsitic, and have a nihilsitic sense of humor. Plus they really do show how nihilsiticly /ironic/ it is to believe in god(I refuse to capitalize god btw tfw nihilsitic). These nihilsitics changed my life. Seriously, they are that nihilsitic. I mean before I would just watch nihilsitic mlp theory videos for hours on end and wonder what exactly it was that made women so nihilsitic. I would wake up each morning nihilsitic and sigh and walk to the nihilsitic store where the plebians are and where nihilsitic memes reign supreme. I'm just one nihilsitic cog in the grand machine, ya know?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.