[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these gents does /lit/ prefer? Stirner is the golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Healers of the poisoned mind.png (332KB, 1968x880px) Image search: [Google]
Healers of the poisoned mind.png
332KB, 1968x880px
Which of these gents does /lit/ prefer?

Stirner is the golden memeboy, but his actual writing is the rambling of an edgy teenager
Gödel is the faultless logician, but his robotness and schizophrenia make him a little hard to grasp as a person
Both noted and wrote on big holes society skipped in thinking, making contracts null or just exposing them for being arrogantly and faultly self-righteous
>>
>>8788367
>Gödel
Him, duh.

He was a mathematician, too, so he's actually smart.
>>
File: nice meme.png (96KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
96KB, 500x538px
>>8788382
>He was a mathematician, too, so he's actually smart.
What are you doing outside of /sci/, property?
>>8788367
>his actual writing is the rambling of an edgy teenager
Hardly. He's succinct for a philosopher, poetic, and doesn't talk down to his audience. There are only minor hints of edginess in the first quarter of the book.
>>
>>8788407
Okay, that's a good image and all, but you don't want to mess with me.

So, stop.
>>
File: 1477953026717.jpg (11KB, 254x285px) Image search: [Google]
1477953026717.jpg
11KB, 254x285px
>>8788413
really makes my boots tremble, tough guy.
>>
>>8788367
Goedel is like a double Wittgenstein. He had to disregard the Vienna circle's idiocy and treated them much like Wittgenstein treated Russel and his lot, but then also had to disregard Wittgenstein telling him he was wasting his time. Crazy shit.
>>
What's Gödel's claim to fame?
>>
File: stirner.gif (17KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
17KB, 186x200px
>>8788367
Godel, because he proved that it's impossible to prove anything. Truly mind-expanding stuff.
>>
>>8788367
>be world's greatest logician
>starve to death due to paranoid fear that someone is trying to kill you by poisoning your food
>>
>>8789839

No he didn't.
>>
>>8789839
>The great misunderstanding
>>
>>8788367
This would make a good anime

Spookbuster vs. Logicdestroyer
>>
File: 1428798722355.jpg (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428798722355.jpg
222KB, 1000x1000px
Stirner is the more meme-worthy philosopher obviously.

But Gödel was probably more correct within his own context.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.