[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if I can't write about a certain person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mh.png (347KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
mh.png
347KB, 599x597px
What does it mean if I can't write about a certain person?

I have a partner of 4 years now, and during some months of breakup last year, I met another person whom I became very close and intimate with. Ultimately, probably out of fear, I decided to return to my partner, though. Ever since then, however, I have felt so much attraction (not only physically but emotionally, as well) to the other person, while those things were lacking in the relationship to my partner. At the moment, I am torn between them, I have awful guilt pangs towards my partner, while longing so much for the other person. Still, there's something that keeps me with my partner.

Now, to sort out my thoughts and feelings and to maybe come to a decision, I started writing about my feelings. However, while writing about the other person flows easily, writing about my partner seems impossible. In my poems/stories I usually address the person directly, and it feels very intimate somehow to share my blunt feelings directly (even if I then don't actually show them the piece of writing)
And doing so towards the other person causes no problems, I share everything, every little thought and every piece of my soul.
But for my partner... it's hard to write like that for them! Maybe because, after 4 years, there's no fire burning anymore to spark my writing? But how sad is that?! I wish for a person who would spark my writing and life forever - or is that utopian?
>>
>>8777985
Sounds like what you would write truthfully about them is something that is hard for you to truthfully acknowledge.

Pro Tip: Write that shit anyways. Even if it fucks with your own dissonance.
>>
>>8777985
So this is what is like to have a vagina
>>
That some cool ass mothafuckin pasta but it got one major flaw: its relly hard to find a usage case for it my brother. Rewrite and get back at me mate.
>>
>>8777990
That's probably it, yeah.
It actually pains me to write about my true feelings when it comes to my partner, as the feelings of guilt immediately set in whenever I write about something I haven't told them yet.

I hope writing will help.
>>
Write it anyway, you'll find out more about your thoughts and feelings than you know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.