[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly done a TEFL course and need to pick somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: PAY-CEN_CruelGirls_01.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-CEN_CruelGirls_01.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
I'm nearly done a TEFL course and need to pick somewhere to go to teach English. I trusted you with the meme trilogy, now I'm entrusting you with this.
>>
>>8776633
Not gonna lie the one on the left is my exact type. Aren't these the girls that slowly tortured a cat or something though
>>
>>8776633
Go to Saudi Arabia, UAE or Qatar -- you can make a shit ton of money teaching English in these places. After a few years you'll have enough money to dick off and write your novel or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>8777140
He's unlikely to be hired there, they don't tend to hire teachers without experience

>>8776633
If you're in it for the money Vietnam or Korea are both good options.
I'd recommend Argentina or Spain otherwise

I've done the skit before if you have any other questions
>>
Vietnam has really good pay for SEA, and you can hop the border to Cambo or Laos on weekends and sate all your vices for ~free.
>>
>>8777259
I should emphasize *all* your vices. Want to snort coke off a hookers ass before joining her in a fffffffffm orgy every weekend on a teachers budget while smoking 25 cent-a-pack cigarettes, 50 cent beers and glutting on endangered animals? Cambo is your place.
>>
>>8777140
ESL teacher in Japan here.

Jobs in the Gulf are generally not starter jobs and they usually require a state teaching certification and/or master's degree. Those that do not will definitely require experience. Most jobs in those places are not actually ESL jobs, but either "real" English teacher jobs or other subjects in international schools. There are ESL jobs though.

Not all of them are super lucrative although certainly comfortable and allow you to save money. Unless you only care about money and have high qualifications you'll want to look elsewhere. The KSA, UAE, Qatar, etc. are quite shitty places to live from a fun stand point. They're all bland, manufactured sterile places with restrictive laws and expensive alcohol, etc.

As far as I can tell, Korea's EPIK/GEPIK program and Japan's JET program are bar none the best starter ESL jobs you can get with just a bachelor's and no experience. Two very good gigs. I did GEPIK before coming to Japan.
>>
>>8777267
How can people live like this. I'm not projecting moral superiority or anything, live and let live and all--but like an alarming number of sex workers in Cambodia are HIV positive.

Help me understand whoremongers. I just don't get it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.