[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon I'm david foster wallace head of Dalkey archives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1460110525662.png (160KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1460110525662.png
160KB, 343x315px
Hey anon I'm david foster wallace head of Dalkey archives. I called you today to discuss the book you sent in. I didn't actually get time to read it, but I really liked your name so I called anyways. what's your book about and why should I publish it?
>>
>>8776417
It's about an author who kills himself so people will pretend his books were good.
>>
File: 1425263120084.png (516KB, 918x689px) Image search: [Google]
1425263120084.png
516KB, 918x689px
Well Dave it's about tennis and smokin weed and growing up in America watching too much TV which I think has very ambiguous effects on the youth. I dont know if you read any of my essays but I watch a lot of TV and play a lot of tennis so it's semi-autobiographical but I'm gonna need a big advance because I'm out of money Dave
>>
Just realized his brow ridge is practically non-existent... no wonder he was such a fag.
>>
>>8776429
where does it take place. what's the climax. page length, how big is it? how long is it? I hope it's thick and heavy. you can barely grip it with one hand. you just grab it and can barely hold on. you gotta use 2 hands always
>>
>>8776417
My book's about a guy who dies in a woodchipper
>>
File: david_foster_wallace2.jpg (243KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
david_foster_wallace2.jpg
243KB, 620x412px
>that brow ""ridge""
he was right in killing himself
>>
>>8776454
what that is?
>>
>>8776441
>where does it take place
Everywhere.
>what's the climax
When his girlfriend jacks off to his hanging corpse.
>page length
Just short of 100 pages. Brevity is the soul of wit.
>>
>>8776464
take a hike kid. you got a lot to learn.
>>
My book is about a dragon that comes to Earth and accidentally starts a giant political quagmire when he gets caught immediately, and how the dragon (and the first human to meet him) deal with that political quagmire.

You should publish it because you're a big fan of sincerity, and this book tries to avoid cynicism at all times.
>>
It's about a young man who runs away from home and end killing himself
>>
>>8776417
Whom?
>>
>>8776494
lost me at dragon desu. next
>>
>>8776533
next
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.