[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you participate in other literary forums on-line? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: anycar.jpg (110KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
anycar.jpg
110KB, 640x674px
Do any of you participate in other literary forums on-line? I'm growing to hate 4chan in general, but I'd still like to be able to discuss books at a level above Goodreads or r/books. Are there any other places on the internet like /lit/?
>>
*unsheaths katana*
Looks like it's your curtain call
RIGHTNINGUUUUU STRIKEUUUUU
Lights out for you
>>
I spent a long time looking for some and have had no success. This shithole is the best.
>>
File: 1294032346306.jpg (46KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1294032346306.jpg
46KB, 500x612px
no
>>
>>8772128
it's downright ilicit. what a fag. if you can take a dick you can take a joke
>>
Nope desu
Get into the local literary circles instead, follow lit magazines etc
>>
>>8772125
*teleports behind you*
heh.. dont take it personal kiddo
*sniffs butt*
>>
prole mass culture surrounds us and the massified prole brain is inescapable

nearly every meme lol joke haha .jpg image you see these days is some prole copying a copy of a copy of a copy of an original that did the rounds for 3 straight years and even got on the news

someone literally said "I like this 'fake letter from a company responding to a consumer's irreverent correspondence with humorous formality' meme so much I'm going to spend 20 minutes brainstorming how to make an exact fucking copy of it!" and then spent an hour designing the props

so that

they could

do the same fuuuuuucking thign

that has already been done THOUSANDS of times

this is the prole mind in action. then they upload it to imgur and reddit and a bunch of people go "Haha!" even though they already saw the original 3 years ago but they dont remember because prole. everythin gis fucking proles

i cant escape it no matter where i go, every single thing is people taking active joy in being goldfish who consume each other's reprocessed shit as gruel while a fat investment banker periodically spooges into the mix to keep it viscous

it's not just that their shitty malformed consciousnesses do derivative shit, it's that they KNOWINGLY do derivative shit ON PURPOSE while also not understanding the implications of it, it's a human being who is happy to apply all their human faculties to being a fucking pig animal mucking around in its own shit, just for two sceonds of recognition and 37 upvote likes on imgur from fellow proles. i hope fucking meteors hit us soon
>>
>>8772869
Learn to swim, see you down in Arizona Bay
>>
r/literature if you want to have to try
>>
The fucked thing about all of 4chan is that as shitty as each board is, every other place on the internet discussing that topic is just as bad or worse.
>>
>>8773008
Reddit has quite a few. r/writing, r/literature, r/worldbuilding... r/books if you want to become suicidal... and a fuckton of active writing subs like r/nosleep, r/writingprompts, r/shortscarystories, etc. I can even list them all here. Sometimes there's worthwhile content on there, overall I enjoy browsing. People like to grab embarrassing screenshots from that site to slander them, but we probably have more cringeworthy bullshit here per post.
>>
if you post on or even browse ribbit please leave and never come back.

>>8773034
we would be fine if we didnt get crossposters from certain boards who attract a lot of outside traffic... it would also be great if every ribbiter left.
>>
>>8773071
>muh website purity

pseud
>>
>>8772869

The irony of this post is that you've just written very like your hated "proles" writing a facebook post, making unnecessary line breaks for ineffective dramatic effect (and never ending paragraphs with periods: hint, yes, you are supposed to do this if you want to be taken more seriously, even if you think it's "nerdy").

Further, you seem to falsely wish to elevate yourself above your hated "proles", when the reality is probably that you yourself are a middle class person who is simply annoyed with the common tastes of the other middle class people that you are happily forced to endure.

I am interested to know what the horrible "implications" of your final paragraph are though.
>>
>>8773114
shut up bitch i may be embarrassing but you're embarrassing while trying not to be
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.