[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on a first name basis with the ghost of David Foster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: david_foster_wallace2.jpg (243KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
david_foster_wallace2.jpg
243KB, 620x412px
I'm on a first name basis with the ghost of David Foster Wallace and want you to ease off him. I knew that guy before he was famous. We came up together and learned literature in college while all our buddies were busy getting girl and going to bars. Literally, all we cared about were books, but he took it to a new level which I'd never seen before. I don't meant to appeal to authority, except to say every book he talks about, was one I first suggested to him and read before him. Every book suggestion he gets, he runs by me first to get my opinion. That's how close we are. I know my shit, and this guy is the real deal. Now I'm not going to tell you my name because if you knew my name you would start to get nervous the way you'd sperg out when your anonymous MMORPG buddy tells you they're a girl. We all know you're just visiting /lit/. So next time you want to talk shit about the ghost of David Foster Wallace, know that I've seen every single one of his ponds at least ten times and he couldn't care less if a bunch of 4chan kids with aspergers disorder know he's smarter, better looking, and more successful than they are.
>>
>>8763858
>I fit in, right guys??
>>
>>8763864
No you fucking don't, this is a /b/tier thread
>>
>>8763858
An attempt at pasta was made.
>>
>>8763858
kys
>>
File: t100_franzen.jpg (35KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
t100_franzen.jpg
35KB, 514x600px
I'm on a first person basis with Jonathan Franzen and want you to ease off me. I knew this guy before I was famous. I came up and learned literature in college while all my buddies were busy getting girl and going to bars. Literally, all I cared about was books, but I took it to a new level which I'd never seen before. I don't meant to appeal to authority, except to say every book I talk about, is one I first suggested to me and read before me. Every book suggestion I get, I run by me first to get my opinion. That's how close I am. I know my shit, and this guy is the real deal. Now I'm not going to tell you my name because if you knew my name you would start to get nervous the way you'd sperg out when your anonymous MMORPG buddy tells you they're a girl. We all know you're just visiting /lit/. So next time you want to talk shit about Jonathan Franzen, know that I've seen every single one of my ponds at least ten times and I couldn't care less if a bunch of 4chan kids with Franzen disorder know I'm smarter, better looking, and more successful than they are.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.