[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ooooOooooOOooooOOOOOooooooo I'm the ghost of David foster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1462417674551.jpg (84KB, 1052x764px) Image search: [Google]
1462417674551.jpg
84KB, 1052x764px
ooooOooooOOooooOOOOOooooooo I'm the ghost of David foster wallace, here from the grave to answer questions from my biggest fans oooOOoooooooOoooOOOOOoooo
>>
File: 1480048713535.png (29KB, 429x166px) Image search: [Google]
1480048713535.png
29KB, 429x166px
>>
File: oooooohhhhhhh.jpg (23KB, 326x387px) Image search: [Google]
oooooohhhhhhh.jpg
23KB, 326x387px
>>8763700
Why didn't you get a sticky?
>>
Did it hurt?
>>
>>8763718
my books can be found within your sticky. >>8763726
somewhat, it was more uncomfortable than painful, but I knew it would sell copies of my books. maybe I should have waited another 10 years. who knows.
>>
>>8763700

What are your thoughts on
* Novak Djokovic
* Nick Kyrgios
* the top three names in tennis that nobody talks about
* the 2016 presidential election and the four main candidates
* the legalization of a) medicinal and b) recreational marijuana
* David Bowie
* Prince
* the recent and upcoming oeuvre of Ridley Scott
* the current slate of highly-acclaimed, serialized TV series, in particular the role of non-traditional sources (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) in their production
* Bob Dylan's Nobel Prize
* Zadie Smith
>>
What's your favorite /lit/ meme?

If you say DFW you're a fucken fraud cause Dave was a humble guy
>>
>>8763777
I'm here to answer questions about myself and my work. how would I know about what your asking. I'm dead. Bowie and Prince are great though, always loved there tunes.
>>
ooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOooooooOOoooooooOOOooooooo bump oooOooOoooOoooooo
>>
>>8763700
Did you like how you were portrayed in that movie about you?
>>
>>8764832
THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT ME? wtf why? what happens in it?
>>
>>8763700
How does it feel like to be a hack fraud?
>>
>>8764842
what exactly do you mean? I might not be the greatest writer but I'm not a hack. are you being sincere? if you guys aren't gonna be sincere I'll go back to the grave. I'm fucking serious, don't fuck with me.
>>
>>8763777
thats a fair point well to fill you in, bob dylan won the nobel prize for literature earlier this year. do you feel like maybe it should have gone to a better author like john green?
>>
>>8764953
they gave the literature award to Bob Dylan? wow that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. has Jonathan got one yet?
>>
File: 2 iphones.gif (4MB, 228x304px) Image search: [Google]
2 iphones.gif
4MB, 228x304px
>>8763700
hahahahah that was pretty funny op
>>
Race war when, smug writer man-ghost?
>>
>>8765538
it already happened. it won't happen again.
>>
>>8764840
Jesse eisenberg cuckolds you while you stick your hand knuckles deep in ur asshole
>>
>>8763777
hahahahaha
>>
>>8764981
this entire thread is gold
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.