[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you unironically start a battle rap thread on /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dna_diz.jpg (252KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
dna_diz.jpg
252KB, 630x420px
>tfw when you unironically start a battle rap thread on /lit/

So this is something I've been following on and off for a few years, and I wondered if anons here would get a kick out of it. Battling may not be destined for the Western Canon, but there is definitely something going on and there is nothing quite like seeing a room full of people lose their shit over a metaphor.

So here are some battles /lit/ might find interesting, b/c metaphor and wordplay are alive and well. And even if it's not to your tastes, it's pretty crazy to see the energy in some of these battles.

Calico vs Loaded Lux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9LNvVhEHgI

Eurgh vs 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFVk7che4M

Hollohan vs Pat Stay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlkTCXS0l0U
>>
>>8760501
>fucking hell tfw can't tfw. everytime argbarglfarglfaflgr
>>
>>8760501
the only rapper worth a damn now a days is Saul Williams.
>>
>>8760501
>there is nothing quite like seeing a room full of people lose their shit over a metaphor
I unironically lose my shit over dank allegory

>I'm off the chain like broke nunchucks
got damn
>>
I'll do one more. There was a pretty major scandal surrounding Arcane and bought bars around this time, but his third round (starts at 16:50) is completely awesome and I think it was overblown.

Arcane vs Chedda Cheese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdmdV4OBfdA
>>
>>8760513
face it bitch/
I could easily break ya hips/
but for now you're off the hook..like an escaping fish/

not even my mother tongue..but easy af
>>
>>8760571
>easy
your rhymes are bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>8760501
>battle rap

It's RAP BATTLE, you idiot.
>>
>>8760571
that was actually pretty good
>>
>>8760571
Did you just threaten to fuck a guy in the ass and then change your mind?
>>
This is fucking garbage any way you look at it.
What the fuck are you doing on /lit/?

The type of people who are impressed by basic metaphors, and basic rhyme schemes displayed in this video shouldn't be allowed to post on here.

>These are the people criticising your taste of literature

I hope this is some form of layered ironic shitpost, but if it isn't, then I am truly triggered.
Battle Rap. Seriously? "Are you fucking kidding me?! You're a white male"

Die in a hole, you fucking retard.
>>
>>8760657
Are you angry?
>>
>>8760664
I'm more annoyed that the morons who watch this shit post on /lit/ and are likely the same people shitting on masterpieces because they're too fucking stupid to comprehend them.

If you watch this shit and believe it's anything more than meaningless babble, then you should kill yourself. I'm not exaggerating or "memeing" either. You would be doing a great thing for the gene pool.
>>
>>8760637
just the tip, man.
>>
>>8760606
pay for the feature bitch, I spit the dopest parts/
cause I am on fire like joan of arc/
I'm a shark..you're a jelly fish../
cos you're jelly..I ain't tellin' shit/

haha..yeah..it's not good, but it's freezy..never wrote in english, but I make a little cash writing in german.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.