[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so many classics to read >tfw not enough time to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 23164895236894523596.png (52KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
23164895236894523596.png
52KB, 239x200px
>tfw so many classics to read
>tfw not enough time to read them all
>tfw lose hope and dont read at all

does anyone know this feel?
>>
>>8755622
not with classics. i also dont wear a pick mickey mouse onsey. alright.
>>
>>8755622
You are the complete object of the performance society. Your self-exploitation leads to your blockade.

Uncuck yourself with philosophy before you return to fiction. I recommend Byung-Chul Han.
>>
>>8755622
>>tfw so many classics to read
Enjoy reading stuff from an age when collective knowledge was still evolving towards the diversity of today.
>>
>>8755665
You are confusing knowledge with Information
>>
>>8755622
you could be reading instead of posting this. Leave a book next to the toilet and read while you crap. Leave a book next to bed and read before sleeping. Read over breakfast. Read on transport. Read during lunch. Listen to audio books whilst exercising. No excuses.
>>
>instead of actually reading any of them, shitpost on /lit/
>>
>>8755826

>Leave a book next to the toilet and read while you crap
I'm not reading while crapping. That's gross.

>Leave a book next to bed and read before sleeping
I always get to comfy and sleep before reading much

>Read over breakfast
>Read during lunch.
I can't eat while reading.

>Read on transport
If I do this, then people will laugh at me and call me a nerd.

>Listen to audio books whilst exercising.
I don't like audiobooks. I always lose attention and miss what it's saying.

>No excuses.
These are all legitimate excuses.
>>
>>8755858
Those arent legitimate excuses at all you ressentiment
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.