[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey english is not my first language and i know it needs edd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1127.jpg (838KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
838KB, 3264x2448px
hey english is not my first language and i know it needs eddting but tell me what you think of the story its basted on actual events http://pastebin.com/CXNkFSVh
>>
why do you need a fully loaded gun to kill yourself? You a big fat fuck?
>>
>>8754259
not fat, skny as faqk m8 if you read it
your proably armenian
>>
>>8754249
why don't you put it through a spell check for starters... IQ of 131 and still haven't learned English aka the easiest language to learn that ever existed.
Frankly what you have written pretty much is quite daily and mundane. Not that it isn't believable, believable and relatable it is: it's just painful to read: A Muslim not waiting until the dozenth row to start mumbling about his religion, what's new here.
Who wants to read about the next ghetto rat violent kid, who's so full of himself he thinks he's not just smart and just but also pious and deserves to be treated well.

It's total crap.

KYS
>>
>>8754270
>if you read it your proably armenian

there we go again....

hey kid why don't you go back to Erdogan-land and be a loud mouth cry baby there
seriously though you'll get all da chickz 'n shit there, coming from New Zild and Murica, doesn't matter you look like a piece of shit
>>
>>8755524
fuck off
>>
>>8755533
Can't answer a simple question wow hi idiot.
>>
>>8755536
you know what, same guy here
>>8755512
>>8755521
>>8755533
(btw not Armenian, to satisfy your inquiry)

I would highly recommend you read Michel Houellebecq's "Submission".
I think it will be very interesting read for you (I'm dead serious). If you really are so passionate about your work, it will be a very stimulating and challenging to have your thoughts on the matter (assay or short story
)
here's the link in txt or epub

hotlib "put a point here" net / id_277742
>>
>>8754249

>eddting
>basted

No thanks
>>
>>8754249
Ok man here's the deal. If you need to talk to someone, go ahead and spill it out in this thread I'll try and help you out. If you are having really serious thoughts about these types of things, you need to go to a professional. If you are too young or broke to afford professional help you need to talk to a clinic they will help you.

Now all of that aside. You have a long way to come. Writing is a lot about personal taste and expectations and it seems to me like you need to digest some more literature, media and art in general. Get over-used tropes and breaking the 4th wall out of your system. Realize that a lot of the tricks your using in your writing are already really overused in today's literature.

I'm not here to just berate the shit out of you I'm just trying to help here. I think you need to take digesting some art and literature seriously, and come back to writing when you've done that. Go for more underground music, more challenging books, challenging movies, buy an art history book from your local book store and learn how to interpret and evaluate art.

Because from what I've read it seems like you really don't have an awareness of what is good writing. You're presentation is super upfront and not elegant at all. You do a lot of telling instead of showing. This is something I would expect from maybe a 16 year old creative writing student, which is fine, that's fine. You just need to get out there and keep writing and most importantly keep reading and get into art and media. Your taste and expectations of your own writing will raise higher than you could have imagined.
>>
>>8755582
Oops, made a few typos.
You're**
Rise**
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.