[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is boring and not even that well written compared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 19089.jpg (26KB, 294x475px) Image search: [Google]
19089.jpg
26KB, 294x475px
This shit is boring and not even that well written compared to Joyce, Proust or Woolf.

>hurr durr ur a brainlet
I have a tested IQ of 155 and am smarter than you.
>>
>>8754193
Kill yourself

>>>/r/books
>>
>>8754193
>the book Woolf based her entire career around channeling isn't that well written, but Woolf is!
George Eliots\'s a genius, man. Dickens knew it. Woolf knew it. The Queen knew it. And if you would take the time to know it for yourself, you'll honestly be a better person.
>>
>>8754193
yeah, it was pretty fucking boring. i mean the first page talks about the most mundane shit i've ever read. not even an attempt at being remotely fascinating. same with AK, fucking soap opera epics akin to the young and the restless being passed off as though they're the finest novels in existence, while simultaneously shitting on masculinity and adventure and intrigue and genuine cleverness. but no, i gotta read about mr. douchington's well bred mannerisms and how best to place a candle on a fucking table for 600 hours because some stumpfuck pleb on /lit/ thinks shit like that is remotely worthwhile and simpleton pretentious faggot shite.
>>
>>8754193
>I have a tested IQ of 155
>and am smarter than you. (Author's note: 190)
>both at the same time

sometimes it's easy to forget how dumb you brainlets really are
>>
Middlemarch was really good. Stop being a pleb.
>>
Middlemarch was one of the first serious literature books I read, took me 8-10 hours for 50 pages cause I read so slow, books fascinating to be honest, surprising it was written by a women although she was highly liberal and cucked her lovers wife.

People only get bored cause they're stupid to be honest.
>>
>>8754377
>she was highly liberal and cucked her lovers wife
wtf i hate george eliot now!
>>
science fiction and fantasy general was a mistake
>>
>>8754391
What's your issue with fantasy (I have my own as well, but see potential in the space it gives you). I think the biggest issue is context really. It's hard to be inter-textual when you have to be in 'your own world' of sorts.
>>
>>8754193
hurr durr ur a brainlet
>>
>>8754193
I have a tested iq of 300 op, I'm the most smarterest in the thread.
>>
tfw to intelligent to understand human emotions
>>
File: cool starry bra.jpg (87KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
cool starry bra.jpg
87KB, 600x440px
>>8754193
>I have a tested IQ of 155 and am smarter than you.

Huh, that is pretty high. Shame about the autism, though.
>>
>>8754567
thanks for bumping this killer thread, champ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.