[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the sun shines a dark scarlet hue and the children dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PU1329.jpg (31KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
PU1329.jpg
31KB, 400x264px
When the sun shines a dark scarlet hue
and the children dance their songs in the cool embrace of the evening rain
I sit at a window of old pained glass and watch them with hope of their soon return
For the cold of night does not give leave
Not to man nor beast nor child at play.
>>
>>8754167
def cozyish, 4.5/5 blankets fluffed
>>
>>8754167
>54167▶
>When the sun shines a dark scarlet hue
>and the children dance their songs in the cool embrace of the evening rain
>I sit at a window of old pained glass and watch them with hope of their soon return
>For the cold of night does not give leave
>Not to man nor beast nor child at play.

Lol waht the fuck is this shit? Are you trying to write poetry? Nigga hahah what the hell are you attempting here? Scarlet hue, what the fuck is a scarlet hue. Why the fuck are you waiting for the kids soon return, return from what? hahah nigga make your poem make sense.

Other then that its aight
>>
>>8754332
just letting off steam. I know it's not very good or even structured properly. Thx anyway.
>>
>>8754332
awful use of the tyler the creator tweet meme. kill yourself anytime soon
>>
>>8754511
You first faggot

>>8754488
No problem brah I actually quite enjoyed it, better then any poetry I can write to say the least.
>>
>>8754167
is this a line from Middlemarch?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.